Hip Hop today

unaufadox

ILLIEN
If you want to have mass appeal today in Hip-Hop, you need to have wacky multicoloured hair, be malnourished, have shitty tattoos all over especially your face, have 'lil' 'yung' or 'baby' as part of your name, talk with the attitude and tone of a preschooler and ideally mumble as if on heavy medication, act immature in social media videos, and take it up the ass*.

*or at least present as if you might.

Do that, and that's your branding/identity sorted.
Makes u wonder...do u wana be successful?? In that way anyway...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Makes u wonder...do u wana be successful?? In that way anyway...

Bro if you wondering how to win battles and earn the beat battle badges round here...

take it up the ass

jason voorhees GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Blame @Iron Keys Hoe Budden for making Hip Hop podcasts the new hustle for washed up rappers. Saucy is the pen behind the trash that is WAP by Cardi B feat Megan Thee Stallion.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Saucy @2GooD Productions on that

flaming edition: Don’t you know my nigga Saucy kidnap kids…

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Best approach man learn some chords or create some new samples. Do you. Best way. Be happy. Do no harm
That’s the route I’m taking.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Fade told me if I win this next battle he'll let me out. He said this is all normal.
And you believed it :ROFLMAO:

Bro. First he just won't.

Second when he does, he's just let you into basement no.2.

You persevere and work your way to becoming an illOG... only to find we all have just been promoted to the loft where we're all knocking about.

It is technically better, because as Fade ages, he has less effort for getting up here.

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
And you believed it :ROFLMAO:

Bro. First he just won't.

Second when he does, he's just let you into basement no.2.

You persevere and work your way to becoming an illOG... only to find we all have just been promoted to the loft where we're all knocking about.

It is technically better, because as Fade ages, he has less effort for getting up here.
good to know. right now he just keeps telling me "everything will be ok, precious" so I wasn't really too sure of next steps here.