hiphop parties in NY

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
sup fam,

my brother is visitin new york for 2 weeks and was wondering if there is a good website where they anounce hiphopparties in new york.
so help a brother out and let me know!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
what no one can help us out with this one, none of yall check hiphoppartys in ny?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
what dates is he coming?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
he is coming next friday so i dont know with the time issue if he will be there friday your time or saturday.
and he is staying 2 weeks there, having a vacation and checkin a lot of hiphop, and he is looking to check some sportevents too, basketball, baseball that kinda stuff.

so let me know wassup over there.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
RigorMortis said:
he is coming next friday so i dont know with the time issue if he will be there friday your time or saturday.
and he is staying 2 weeks there, having a vacation and checkin a lot of hiphop, and he is looking to check some sportevents too, basketball, baseball that kinda stuff.

so let me know wassup over there.
Wheres he staying exactly? New York is very general. in the city? where at.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Once he gets here, have him pick up some free local papers, Village Voice / The Onion / NY Press.
Online, go to flavorpill.net, they have good events.
I think the Yanks are back in town this week, that's worth checking since the stadium's only gonna be there two more years...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
dahkter said:
Once he gets here, have him pick up some free local papers, Village Voice / The Onion / NY Press.
Online, go to flavorpill.net, they have good events.
I think the Yanks are back in town this week, that's worth checking since the stadium's only gonna be there two more years...

True, check out Yankee Stadium. As far as hip hop parties go...tell him to listen to Hot 97.1 and Power 105.1, they're always anouncing parties and concerts and shit like that.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
thx for the tips peeps!
@clever, dunno where he is staying but he'll be checkin/sightseeing allover, but ill ask him where he is staying to let you know.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
he is staying at 850 West End Avenue

any idea if you can buy Yankee tickets at the stadium on matchday?

Thanks

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Actually,
Usually day of game they release some tickets, I've had some luck seeing some games that way.
Go to Yankees.com at one minute after midnight day of game, click on buy tickets, you should be good.
The other thing you can do is go to the ticket window at the stadium 90 minutes before game time, this usually works also (unless they're playing the Mets or Boston)...