Holy Birthday Threads!!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
happy birthday dog. what u want? (as in gifts.. not life goals or anything)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Emeezy said:
shit i just want some good beer, my 21st brithday sucked cause i got kicked out of a bar when i was sober, so this is gonna be my payback night...hahahahahahah!!!!(evil laugh)!!!!

damn, i swear that happens to everyone i know. 21st birthday gettin kicked outta bars. sober.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Happy Birthday. Fuck a hooker.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Lol happy bortihday. Whats that liek 3 in the last week?? Seems like april was a good month for makin beat makers

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Benny BuKu said:
Happy b-day.....I got carried out the club on my 21st....throwing water on people and hysterical laughing.....good times

sounds like mines,,,,we went to a club called the Edge in the Bricks,,,we started out drinkin 40's on the way there mixed with barcardi limon,,,smoked a blunt,,,then really strated drinkin in the club! I was drinkin shots of liquid heroin, 151, and whiskey sours(IDK),,,needless to say I wasn't walkin out on my own,,,we then had to go back cause we left our boy there,,,lol

anyways Happy B-Day E, and yes, find a hooker, pay her, have your way with her, hit her in the head with a claw hammer, duct tape her mouth shut and dump her in the ocean,,,Good Times indeed!

members online