Holy crap.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Words cannot express my orgasmic joy in my find for yesterday. I copped everything you see in the image below for less than $10. Had I HAD the money, I would have paid $100 for these. :headbang2:

Thankfully, I didn't have to.

:thumb:YEAAAAH BIATCH!!!!!:dj:

As soon as I get a chance, I'll start listing some of the names of these babies. Alot of soul/funk/jazz/etc... Got a Big Daddy Kane in there too, plus various little surprises. It's like a whole crate full of happiness. :clap:

:lick:

Attachments

• goodie.jpg
    goodie.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 330

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
very nice man

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Mybad Haze... I never noticed the nickname before. I'm glad you said something, because I was gonna use that shit too... Acoustic Archaeology.

Yeah, P-Gally, I actually have been making some tracks recently. This guy I've been working with for years has me on some real challenging stuff right now, sampling Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, John Lennon, Coldplay, etc... It's really some out-of-the-ordinary stuff, definately not my usual style.

So, I'm armed with vinyl, an empty wallet, and a growl in my tummy. Watch out world, here I is....

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
is it me or does something not look right about those pics.... Pic.1 Looks like 45s sitting on a corner ( hole size is too large for 12'') Pic2. Those "45s" look the size of 12'' stack from the side view Pic3. They saying the "45s" stack way taller then that roll of paper towel... why does the top 1/4 have a space through them... like they're floating... something just does seem right about the pics...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Ummm.... You got me there, homie.

They ARE all 45's. You're just overanalyzing a photo.

The top few look like they're floating (hardly) because one of the records was possibly uneven, maybe warped. I dunno.

Should I re-take more pictures, Freak?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Freakwncy said:
is it me or does something not look right about those pics.... Pic.1( hole size is too large for 12'') something just does seem right about the pics...

thats how 45s were made... u gotta get the "sleeve" (4got the name) that fits in the center that has a hole for ur turntable. some tables come with this already. congrats... i hope they in good condition. 45s can get beat up pretty quickly without cases over covers.

da relic

$Maximillion$

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Words cannot express my orgasmic joy in my find for yesterday. I copped everything you see in the image below for less than $10. Had I HAD the money, I would have paid $100 for these. :headbang2:

:
I Really hate u. For less than $10........(Attempts to look at vinyl)

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
haha... i've gotten like four times that amount in the past 6 months for peanuts. alltogether on 45's, i prolly spent 40 bucks, and i got like 5 or 6 hundred. i needa start selling them shits

Mindstate

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I've gotten some amazing deals on ebay and in local music stores too. I found a store that specializes in bootlegs of new albums as well as random old Soul / Jazz / Funk / Gospel that's selling LP's for $1 each. It's my secret though :)

members online