HOLY SHIT the production on bustas new album is incredible!

O

open mind

especially that "been thru the storm" feat. stevie wonder joint is outstanding DRE did a masterpiece he is just the best nobody can fuck with dres production MASTERPIECE.everybody that is fuckin with hiphop n rap should check the production on dat album i think its reference after dres great 2001 album prouduction wise. bustas new album "the big bang" is the best produced sounding album after dres 2001 i highly recommend to check it out then u gonna understand what i mean.

the sounds are so fucking clear every single MUTHAFUCKIN piece of sound is crisp and has its own sound and frequence range on the final mix.this is production from another universe.

yes i know the truth about dre! HE IS AN ALIEN !!! with special ears

ps:not all songs where produced by dre on that album but he did most tracks and he MASTERED ALL tracks.

O

open mind

production wise i would say yes.the sounds are very tight.its a classic.

but in general it has no chance against "all eyez on me".

T.R.O.

ill o.g.
i wasnt really feelin it that much but the joint wit stevie wonder is sick tho & the joint wit nas on the bonus disk & the goldmine joint but my fav joint was you cant hold a torch joint wit Q-tip. but i was still feelin everything after track 3 way better than i thought it would be

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Eh. ::goes back to sleep::

O

open mind

of course everybody has diffrent flava about the songs and shit but production-wise the album is outstanding.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bigrob said:
especially that "been thru the storm" feat. stevie wonder joint is outstanding DRE did a masterpiece he is just the best nobody can fuck with dres production MASTERPIECE.everybody that is fuckin with hiphop n rap should check the production on dat album i think its reference after dres great 2001 album prouduction wise. bustas new album "the big bang" is the best produced sounding album after dres 2001 i highly recommend to check it out then u gonna understand what i mean.

the sounds are so fucking clear every single MUTHAFUCKIN piece of sound is crisp and has its own sound and frequence range on the final mix.this is production from another universe.

yes i know the truth about dre! HE IS AN ALIEN !!! with special ears

ps:not all songs where produced by dre on that album but he did most tracks and he MASTERED ALL tracks.

since u are calling it a classic dont forget to go out and $$buy$$ the official copy

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Eh. ::goes back to sleep::
lol i def agree wit u on that one brother

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea i have to agree from what ive heard the production is VERY good but then it should be if ur guna put stevie wonder on there.....
im looking forward to buying the album think its guna b the album that just stays in the cd player this summer !

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wait, lets make something clear: are you talking about "sound quality", like, the mixing and mastering aspect of production, or are you talking about beats specifically? cause that stevie beat is NOT a dre beat... its a sha money beat to my knowledge.....

yes, i know the whole "production is more then aking the beat" rule, i know this

but within hip hop, there is a beat maker and an engineer.... and usually when someone praises the production of a hip hop song, its about the BEAT itself. sure we can reflect on the vocals, the way the compression sits just right, etc... but im wondering if you mean the beats are a masterpiece, or the engineering is the masterpiece? cause if its the beats themselves, lets stop giving dre that credit for other cats making dope beats, and give dre proper credit for his mixing and mastering, shall we?

also, you do know that that quote isnt from dre right? im just curious.. cause thats an extremely old saying, actually a bible verse thats constantly misquoted.. just wondering about that

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:
wait, lets make something clear: are you talking about "sound quality", like, the mixing and mastering aspect of production, or are you talking about beats specifically? cause that stevie beat is NOT a dre beat... its a sha money beat to my knowledge.....

yes, i know the whole "production is more then aking the beat" rule, i know this

but within hip hop, there is a beat maker and an engineer.... and usually when someone praises the production of a hip hop song, its about the BEAT itself. sure we can reflect on the vocals, the way the compression sits just right, etc... but im wondering if you mean the beats are a masterpiece, or the engineering is the masterpiece? cause if its the beats themselves, lets stop giving dre that credit for other cats making dope beats, and give dre proper credit for his mixing and mastering, shall we?

also, you do know that that quote isnt from dre right? im just curious.. cause thats an extremely old saying, actually a bible verse thats constantly misquoted.. just wondering about that

good to see ya,,,(you can message back on myspace,,it's possible,,lol) Yeah, I'm glad you broke that shit down,,,cause I dont even bother anymore.

O

open mind

i mean the enginering on the production.i thought it was clear i spoke about the sounds and the mix.anyway thanks for clearing it out.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah, i mean im not trying to be a know it all or anything, its just dre gets crdit tahts undeserved at times, just wondering if that was specifically what you meant.

members online