Hood Hard Day - Charlotte, NC - anybody going??

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
HOODHARDDAY_FLYER-400x600.jpg

The good folks at Word on the Streets Mag and Hood Hard Hitmakers are putting together the event to be held at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Hotel. One thing I thought was interesting was that they are chartering a bus for the Atlanta area for all the ATLiens that want to attend. They'll also be putting together a pool party (gotta get in shape for that lol)

Other than the panelists/conference/ It'll be an artist showcase as well. Networking is a big piece of the pie in this game and any showcase or event that I attend, I definitely get my money's worth and then some with all the contacts and moves that are made. I added the info below:
----------------
Hood Hard Day 3 is being held at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Hotel. In Downtown Charlotte North Carolina on June 21st 2008. To register for this conference log on to hoodhardday.com and click the registration button and follow directions.

All aritst that wish to perform in the artist showcase send us a email with your myspace page and two mp3s to info@hoodhardday.com. Give us a call at 678-681-1514 rooms are currently 99.00 at the hoodhardday rate. All rooms must be booked by June 1st. After June first they go up to 229.00 so yall better get to reserving. Schedule and panelists to be determined.

Atlanta supporters we will have a charter bus leaving from Atlanta to Charlotte if you want to ride up just hit us up for the details. 678-681-1514 we also have a kick off party taking place on the 20th Friday night and a after party and pool party taking place.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Sha is this somthing that you are involved in? If so I think we may be down for this!
Either way Ima ask Step whassup..

I'm just passing along events and info that are on my radar/calendar, I definitely plan on attending and working this event.

To answer your question, I'm not involved with the planning, organization, or setup in any way for this event (at least this year) - but in general, I definitely will be speaking at different music conferences, judging more MC battles and talent showcases, and sponsoring more events - those respective lanes are wide open for me right now.

The beauty with having your biz set up properly is that you can attend stuff like this and the expenses involved (registration, hotel, travel, and food (in some cases) )is a sweet writeoff.

It's right in your backyard Relic - hop in the ride and bring your flyers, beat CDs and make some connects.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Sha is this somthing that you are involved in? If so I think we may be down for this!
Either way Ima ask Step whassup..

<quote>
To answer your question, I'm not involved with the planning, organization, or setup in any way for this event (at least this year) - but in general, I definitely will be speaking at different music conferences, judging more MC battles and talent showcases, and sponsoring more events - those respective lanes are wide open for me right now. </quote>

I stand corrected - I'll be one of the panelists at the Hood Hard Day Conference - got the news like two weeks ago.

I'll be speaking on June 21st @ 5:30:pM and the topic will be: How to Make Money with out being Signed

Anybody coming over to Charlotte, let me know and I'll definitely link up with you -

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
If this event isnt in the hundreds to register I'll come out and see ya..

You mean I'm not worth the hundreds of bucks to come and see - I guess I have more work to do, I have good friends who make $15k - $16k a month just doing workshops and lectures.

If you think Blowing Up from the Basement is insightful, the real in-person discussion is well worth it, because then you get the audio, the passion, the delivery - to quote Chris Rock "He speaks so well" lol.

All jokes aside, you don't have to attend the conference to meet me - although it will be an incredible networking opportunity, just hit me up around that time frame and I'll come meet you - how bout that!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
shadeed; said:
You mean I'm not worth the hundreds of bucks to come and see - I guess I have more work to do, I have good friends who make $15k - $16k a month just doing workshops and lectures.

If you think Blowing Up from the Basement is insightful, the real in-person discussion is well worth it, because then you get the audio, the passion, the delivery - to quote Chris Rock "He speaks so well" lol.

All jokes aside, you don't have to attend the conference to meet me - although it will be an incredible networking opportunity, just hit me up around that time frame and I'll come meet you - how bout that!

Thats the plan then! Thanks!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
might come down from nYc for this, been meanin to touch NC for a minute, now i got a reason

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
No Doubt, I Got Fam In Matthews And A Couple Shorties Down There, One At A&t, One At Central And A Gully Hood Chick In Charlotte.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Guevara; said:
No Doubt, I Got Fam In Matthews And A Couple Shorties Down There, One At A&t, One At Central And A Gully Hood Chick In Charlotte.

Thats whassup! Matthews might as well BE Charlotte! lol

Which hood is she in? lol
Grier Town? Delahay? Boulevard Homes?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

LMAO, the gully hood chick would be in Charlotte and you got the other two pretty close together...Greensboro and Durham, heyell they might know each other...you gonna fugg around and have another Lorena Bobbit case down here...lol.

peace kings,

dac

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
One Originally From Harlem, The Other One From Queens And The Gully Hood Chick Is From The Bronx...if They Aint Cross Paths Yet Then...i Already Know The World Aint That Big Though But Im Only Fuckin Two Of Em. The One At Central Is My Homie, A&t Is A Good Beneficial Friend Of Mine And The Other One Too Gully To Give A Fuck Cuz Shell Prolly Thrash Both Of The Other Two At The Same Time...wouldnt Let It Happen Though...dont Know What Hood She From But Without Givin Too Much Away All Ill Say Is Montezuma Trail...maybe U Know Her...

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
^^^sha is the truth!! ... very knowledgeable cat and very cool and down to earth in person.. its def in ur best interest to get up wit dude. whattup SHA!

I'm good Holmzini - How did the photo shoot turn out from that day?? - I just had to do my own shoot yesterday afternoon. That whole weekend turned out grrrreat for me - but it was good to meet the Smash Brothers - you guys really are some cool dudes,

Keep me posted on your project, there's a lot of ways you can cut corners and still be effective just by knowing who to get the music to and effective ways to utilize services/resources.

If you follow through on basically anything we discussed - then you'll have a serious buzz.
Always remember: It would make somebody, somewhere's LIFE if they were given the opportunity to work on a project that you're completing. Take your music seriously and others will too - Peeeeace.

members online