Hoooooooly ISH , I will not be hanging out MMA guys..Who are on Acid..

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d_out_training_partner_taylor_powells_he.html

A California judge upheld charges of murder against a mixed martial arts fighter on Friday after the man allegedly cut the victim's heart out of his chest.

Mixed martial arts fighter Jarrod Wyatt, 26, was reportedly under the influence of psychedelic drugs when witnesses said he and his sparring partner, Taylor Powell, became preoccupied with the notion that the end of the world was near and that there would be a final struggle between God and the devil, the Times-Standard reports.

Del Norte County Police Sgt. Elwood Lee, who responded to the incident early March 21, said that Wyatt told him at the scene that he saw the devil in Powell's face and that "'Satan was in that dude.'" He allegedly cut an 18-inch hole in Powell's chest, removed his heart, cut his tongue off and removed a majority of Powell's face.

Lee also said that Wyatt admitted he had cooked the body parts in a wood stove at the Klamath residence because he thought that Powell was still alive and that he needed to "stop the devil."

"At one point," Lee said in court, "[Wyatt] asked if we were God, or if we were God coming to save him."

Detective Ed Fleshman, who testified that he spoke with Wyatt in a holding cell later that morning, said that Wyatt told him that he, Powell and two other friends had drunk hallucinogenic mushroom tea prior to the incident.

When one friend, Justin Davis, tried to leave the scene, Wyatt reportedly tried to stop him, saying that a tidal wave was coming. Davis left to go to nearby Crescent City but returned later to get his dog, when he saw a struggle ensuing in the living room and proceeded to call 911.

Wyatt's ex-girlfriend, Billy Jo Bailey, was also at the scene and said that she noticed a change in Powell's behavior after drinking the tea. Powell reportedly told Wyatt "You wanna f---ing die" three times before the two started to fight.

In addition to counts of aggravated mayhem and torture, Wyatt faces a first-degree murder charge in the incident. Whether the murder charge will stand, however, depends on premeditation -- whether Wyatt acted with "malice aforethought."

James Fallman, Wyatt's defense attorney, argued that Wyatt was having a psychotic break and therefore had no control over his actions.

"My client was trying to silence the devil," Fallman said.

However, prosecutors argue that the act of removing Powell's heart, tongue and face took enough time to prove evidence of intent.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat..._partner_taylor_powells_he.html#ixzz0pcH581nW

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
wow, thats crazy. This just makes me not want to hang out wit druggies lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya but it's bullshit, they keep saying he's an MMA fighter, this guy's just a maniac that had a few fights. The media will do anything to get attention.

Other than that, the guy is clearly insane for playing with his buddy's organs. Wait, that came out wrong. But ya that's crazy.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Shit, well all I know is mushrooms were fun as hell back in college. Hiking on Mt. Lassen, backpack full of supplies, nature, fresh air!.....Some fools just arent stable enough to even drink alcohol let alone other drugs.

Lesson here is - Dont do "God" folks. lol. (joking)

But on the real, what kind of fucking drugs did these assholes take?!?!....Im guessing a hefty amount of LSD possibly but who knows. I never liked the LSD. Keep it natural people :)

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Nah, drugs are cool, lets vote weed in this year, next year we can go for crack, the year after that lets try to get heroin! Just think, while we are on drugs, all the dumb ish we do, we can blame it on being high, drunk or whatever. I mean how cool is it to get on ILL and make complete arses of ourselves??? We always got our little clits to back us up...hardee har har! Drugs are cool!

smh

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
So eloquently said Dac, and 100% true of course.

When I started typing my post, Pug was the last one to respond so,
you have my word... that was NOT directed at you! I'm not going back down that road, I like the way things are right now, plus I don't take pot shots at cats, that ish is for wussies and you are cool in my book. Hopefully that was just as eloquently said! and that is the truth!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
co-sign...we got some hardcore army G.I.'s here at Ft.Bragg also.

Drugs are just bad for you imo. Any illegal street drug that can alter the way your brain processes information is not good. By doing them, you're asking for trouble and trouble will eventually find you. Some think its a joke, until someone on drugs takes out a family member or a best friend. I guess some of us have to learn the hard way, personally I've seen drugs take too many innocent lives. Im sorry if I offend anyone who is pro-drug, I respect your stand, I just don't condone it.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
co-sign...we got some hardcore army G.I.'s here at Ft.Bragg also.

Drugs are just bad for you imo. Any illegal street drug that can alter the way your brain processes information is not good. By doing them, you're asking for trouble and trouble will eventually find you. Some think its a joke, until someone on drugs takes out a family member or a best friend. I guess some of us have to learn the hard way, personally I've seen drugs take too many innocent lives. Im sorry if I offend anyone who is pro-drug, I respect your stand, I just don't condone it.
actually marijuana for examply exhibits neuroprotective properties and mushrooms have been shown to aid in clinical psychology and the disruption of cluster migraine headaches. it's kind of silly to generalize. yes, cocaine crack heroin and meth are all terrible drugs, but consider what they shoot you up with when you go to a hospital with a broken arm... if opiates were that unsafe would the WHO make them part of the list of drugs kept on hand to constitute an acceptable standard of healthcare? Who knows.

Anyways most soft drugs like mushrooms acid salvia and pot are relatively benign. I've taken mushrooms dozens of times and never tried to kill anybody or myself, those types of urges generally originate in the individual, they're not a byproduct of the drug.. but maybe I'm just getting crappy shrooms! :p

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Has nothing to do with MMA and everything to do with being under the influence of whatever drugs they were using.
Most MMA guys will be the last to strike if a conflict was to happen, now Marines on the other hand...not so much lol

lol, okay okay I changed the title.