Hot New Music

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
This Thread is for everyone to post the latest and hottest tracks that they've heard and think no one else has. Because I honestly hate hearing the same old stuff from the same old people so anyone is welcome to share.

My personal favorite right now is Georgia by Ludacris and Field Mob.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
some of yall gonna laugh, but trust me when i tell ya. Toni Braxton's - "take this ring" off her new album "Libra". all my ol school heads should take notice the classic drumbreak that was used for this cut. it was produced by rich harrison (that should let you know sum'n). check for it and enjoy. Peace.

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
2 Tracks

I got 2 new tracks I favor.

1.I know every1 proly heard it but I just gotta give props to odb's track "Dirty Dirty"of his
mixtape,Definant Klassic!

2.I'm not sure if every1 heard thiz 1 too but its new to me so fuckit:Over Wit by Elzhi from the Slumville clic.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
I hope ya heard, this new 50 cent - Hustler's Ambition. That is some straight Wu-shit, if you hate on 50 cent, you just GOT to like that track. Beat is nice and it's one of the rare track he really brings heat lyrically. It's off GRODT Soundtrack

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
trez260 said:
some of yall gonna laugh, but trust me when i tell ya. Toni Braxton's - "take this ring" off her new album "Libra".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I've been bumnpin the shit out of this Paul Wall Disc 2 Screwed and Chopped It's got some good joints on it that ain't on the first disc.

Paul Wall ft. Freeway - State to State

Paul Wall Ft. BG & Bun B - Trill

Paul Wall Ft. Three 6 Mafia- I'm A Playa

I know some of yall don't really care for the South but I listen to everything and these joints are BANGIN!!!!!!!

ManDAmyth said:
That joint with the Purple Ribbon kats and Big Boi is my joint right now!

That's the shit too!