How Bout Them Panthers?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Fuck the steelers and the NY football Giants......and yes I am a Cowboy Fan(Even when Tony Homo can't tell the difference from players on his team and the opposing team)...honarary Panthers fan.....I still rep the QC even if i was only there for less than a year

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yeah we got what we needed from him. And don't get last week twisted...we been playin w/ out him for alot of the season....you know...this 11-2 season that has us in a position for the #1 seed throughout the playoffs.

but to bring it back....the only team that could fuck w/ the Giants is the Panthers. But they'll get their chance in 2 weeks. First we gotta go to take one last shit on the Cowboys star. Tony "Homo" and Terrell ::::sobs::::"that's my quarterback" Owens and the rest of them slouches.

idk i like the giants and all but...the teams i think that can beat the giants are the cowboys,colts,maaaybe the panthers and u can never count the patriots out even witout brady..im not saying theyll def beat em but if any one can those are the teams to do it...

also everybody enjoy this season and increase ur hope becuz next year when brady comes back everything is gonna go back to the way its suppose to be...them dominating and prolly winning the superbowl major teams getting blown out..its sucks but tis true next year everything will be back to normal..

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Giants 21- Pittsburgh 14....in Pittsburgh. Any questions?
u can have that for now... in tha playoffs everyone's 0-0.

and Fury, if u think thats happenin next year u must be stuck in the 16-0 regular season... they didnt even win it all... the defense has got to get younger players... we'll be waitin for the Patsies... felt good poundin they asses out this year. Brady or no Brady... Cassell has gotten better though... Flacco has too.

da relic

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I watched the game, it was incredibly close up until the fourth quarter. Then Williams and Stewart just raped that defense in the fourth. It was like a bear raping a kitten.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
u can have that for now... in tha playoffs everyone's 0-0.

and Fury, if u think thats happenin next year u must be stuck in the 16-0 regular season... they didnt even win it all... the defense has got to get younger players... we'll be waitin for the Patsies... felt good poundin they asses out this year. Brady or no Brady... Cassell has gotten better though... Flacco has too.

da relic

i agree there defense is aging but they are still good enough to win a title im just speaking truth nobody is better than the Pats when brady is taking the snaps..i wuz happy as hell the giants won that game but lets be real..if there were to play the next day and the day after that Pats wud win with brady going off to moss down the field and welker in the middle..i knoe all u giant fans are happy about the win i am to but be real yo...they were better that night but the pats are the better team...just like when Lebron went off on the pistons 2 years ago to make it to the finals the cavs won but everyone knoes the better team wuz the pistons...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Bottom line, when the chips were down, and the Pats were gonna go down as the best team of all time...the Giants beat em down. They didn't beat em by a fluke either. They physically dominating both sides of the line of scrimmage. Yeah Manning to Tyree was an unbelievable play...but they still had to finish the job and Manning to Burress could not have been more wide open.

Giants are the best team in football....get used to it cause they're young and will be around for a long time.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Bottom line, when the chips were down, and the Pats were gonna go down as the best team of all time...the Giants beat em down. They didn't beat em by a fluke either. They physically dominating both sides of the line of scrimmage. Yeah Manning to Tyree was an unbelievable play...but they still had to finish the job and Manning to Burress could not have been more wide open.

Giants are the best team in football....get used to it cause they're young and will be around for a long time.

they did beat em down..but think about this the giants beat em up at the line of scrimmage and played the perfect game and they still won only by 3...im not knockin the win cuz it wuz the best game i ever saw but....it proves how good the pats really are they played a shitty game and still only loss by a field goal wit brady being injured...the giants are gonna be around for a while and be really good but there not better than the pats when brady is back next year healthy

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
the Pats didn't turn the ball over....so to me, they didn't play poorly...I think the Giants played their best game...but I don't feel the Pats gave them the game. I take my chances w/ a running team the plays good defense over a pass happy team anyday. True the Pats would run up the score on teams...but the teams that give them problems control the clock and the line of scrimmage (see Ravens last year who almost pulled of the upset).

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the Pats didn't turn the ball over....so to me, they didn't play poorly...I think the Giants played their best game...but I don't feel the Pats gave them the game. I take my chances w/ a running team the plays good defense over a pass happy team anyday. True the Pats would run up the score on teams...but the teams that give them problems control the clock and the line of scrimmage (see Ravens last year who almost pulled of the upset).

and the eagles

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Giants clinched the NFC EAST!!

Now they'll get the best record...(cuz the panthers aren't capable) and actually play some playoff games at home this year...

members online