How Can You Upgrade Me? What's higher than #1?

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Yes...ya man is officially being "upgraded" this Friday Dec 1st. I will be marrying my best friend of 9 plus years. Just wanted to share that w/ my Ill Fam cause after today I won't be infront of a computer for the next couple of weeks. After the wedding I'll be lamped up in the Marriot for a couple of days before taking a flight to St. Lucia where I'll have some tropical drink in one hand and a beautiful lady in the other for 9 days. Talk to ya'll niggas soon.

Easy

B

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
congrats homie. may you have a long and happy marriage. till death do you part
cheers.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
One Love!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Everyone wants to be happy and no one wants to suffer, but very few people understand the real causes of happiness and suffering. We tend to look for happiness outside ourself, thinking that if we had the right house, the right car, the right job, and the right friends we would be truly happy. We spend almost all our time adjusting the external world, trying to make it conform to our wishes. All our life we have tried to surround ourself with people and things that make us feel comfortable, secure, or stimulated, yet still we have not found pure and lasting happiness. It is time we sought happiness from a different source; Happiness is a state of mind, so the real source of happiness must lie within the mind, not in external conditions. If our mind is pure and peaceful we shall be happy, regardless of our external circumstances, but if it is impure and unpeaceful we can never be truly happy, no matter how hard we try to change our external conditions. We could change our home or our partner countless times, but until we change our restless, discontented mind we shall never find true happiness!

All The Best,
Wings

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ima help you celebrate bitch!!!!!!!!! "Its friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do! Ima get you high!"

Word up tho B, congrats.

S

Svenghali

That's good shit. I just celebrated my 10th anniversary last Wednesday with my best friend. She's the first person on my myspace page. So if anyone's looking for a talented choreographer classically trained in jazz, ballet, modern contemporary, hip hop and a whole host of other shit holla at her, she's the head choreographer for the South Beach Performing Arts Center on South Beach, in Miami of course. - (shameless plug)

It's a beautiful thing when it's right. Good luck to you my dude!!!!!!!!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I think he's banning Henny, which is a smart move. Lol.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Damn, that was the dopest wedding i EVER been to.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Ima help you celebrate bitch!!!!!!!!! "Its friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do! Ima get you high!"

Word up tho B, congrats.

word up,,,,we all gonna get this dude hit Friday....Congrats B

Noe that's true friendship lol

Congrats, my man... wish you all the best.