How Did U Come Up With Your Screename?

M

MIKELABZ

I'LL START OFF.

MIKE IS MY NAME. MY BEATS REACH TECHNICAL HEIGHTS THAT ONLY A MAN OF SCIENCE CAN ACCOMPLISH. THEREFORE MY STUDIO IS MY LAB. PUT IT TOGETHER: MIKELABZ.

WHO'S NEXT?

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
HCTarks. My first name doesnt start with an H, my middle name doesnt start with a C, my last name is not Tarks.

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
my name is skratch backwards.. i am nasty on the cutz =)

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
DueceMade was my production team till my second half bailed out and stopped working together on music......Its still DMP, but now its just me and im slowly recruiting new people.
As for tha name itself...:D, well Duece(spelled incorrectly on purpose), is what i do when i come up with my ill ideas, and Made, is tha final product...

Steezo

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
One day me and few of my cousins was in this club (club 8 mile for those of you who been here before) and I had a freestyle battle up there with this dude that has alot of clout in the city. I was nervous so to calmn me down my cousins all started givin me drinks but what they didnt realize is that I was there with 8 of my cousins so by the time I finished drinkin I had like a fish bowl of bombay saphire and 6 or 7 straight gins. I was all fucked up and was all up on the dance floor with like every chick in the club (I neva dance lol) they were callin me to the stage so I battled, lost and went back to my mac attack, my cousin was worried so he made me stay with him, and I was shootin on everything in the club wearin a skirt (outside in the parkin lot too) by the time I finished I had gotten like 30 numbers and my cousin was like "damn cuz you remind me of that pimp off of that movie The Mac whats his name....Goldy yeah thats what we gonna call you GoldyC" (My real name is Craig thus the C):dance:

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Mine came to me one day in a dream i had

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Hey,

A friend in France suggested that I take some vitamin C to help with a cold...when I told him that I took some and felt better, he gave me the nickname 'vitamin man'. A few months later when submitting some tracks to a label, I just threw the name 'Vitamin Man' on the demo cd and it stuck...

Nick

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
nick, i wonder what you really look like, cause i always picture you exactly as that guy in your avatar, and it disturbs me. it makes have nightmares and i cry myself to sleep every night because of it. thanks. now i'm about to try heroin.

Cold Truth....

well, the truth can be pretty damn cold. so can i- all my friends say i am moody and very opinionated. plus it sounds dope, and at the end of the day thats all that matters. oh and thats my "stage" name.

M

MIKELABZ

UR LUCKY U DIDNT HAVE ALLERGIES OR WE MIGHT BE CALLING YOU BENADRYL MAN.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
well i chose classic for many reasons

first of i have been a classical pianist my whole life and i love classical music(holla at me if you need some compsers to sample i got millions of names to give)

secondly i come from a rough neighbrhood called jordan park. I was the only one in my click who made it to college let alone graduated so one day my frineds mom said that my work ethic was "classic" so it just stuck

finally- my fraternitiy was founded by 3 classic members

so hince the name classic

Jason

good thread idea

E

Equality 7-2521

music is a message. whether it be a vocal one or simply a vibe

"Mr." is my pathetic attemt to command some respect from motherfuckers.

jk

its ok. i know its a wack name. but most names are....

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
mine is pretty easy i think, because im patryk
on the microphone = mik_p :O)

yeah patryk with an Y, coz thats how they do it in eastern europe.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Formant, derrived from Formant synthesis, the protocol of modular synths from the 70's/80's. Reason why is because I am a vintage collector and have a fetish for analogue gear, synths. The formant is the basis for any synth today.

024 is the area code for Nijmegen, the city I reside.

My full alias is Formantix, the execution of the Formant protocol which has a meaning that applies to life and audio, as described in my signature.