how do you like my setup

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
this is some of what i`m working with in my lab. just wanted yall to take a peek at it. i have the mackie 32x8 board, 2 adats, mpc 2000xl, and out board gear. what do yall think of the setup?:clap:

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
sorry about that. i`m having diffaculties posting pics.

Attachments

• studio 54.gif
    studio 54.gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 715

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hmmmmmmm.... where do you live, where are your spare keys, and when do you leave for work? when do you come home? do you have any animals?

why? er.. no reason, really. just.... tryin to get to know a illmuzik brotha, thats all. where are the spare keys again?

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
i have a trinity keyboard that i sometimes use with software modules and my pc program is nuendo & wavelab. i have everything running into & outta each other

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
that shit is dope i hope u bangin out hot tracks with all that equip.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Hey,

Come on guys, we all know the serious stuff is in the racks to the right...what's in there?

Nick

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
ok, ok, alesis 1/3 octive eq, dbx 166 & 266 compressors, studio tech multi effects, lexicon 500 multi effects, tc electronics finalizer express, dbx 386 mike pre, behringer tube enhancer, bbe 362 enhancer with noise reduction. on the other rack is, tascam 112mkii cassette deck, tascam da30mkii dat, & alesis brc. the brc controls the 2 adats on top of the first rack.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
ok goldy_c, the compressors are dynamic processors i use to compress vocals, bass, kick, and snare, when recording. the reverbs and multi effects processors, are for adding space and depth to your mixes. tube enhancer inhances the over all sound while adding warmth to your mix. the finalizer express is a 24 bit multiband processor & eq for adding compression over 3 different bands i.e. lows, mids, & hi`s.
i hope i explained it thoroughly.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
FUCK A MUNKY!...God freakin dam!......Man, how tha hell did you cop all that gear???
Yo, once again i am completely jelous of someone elses setup compared to my measly PC and OX 8 that gets no play.

Now i see why your tracks sound so dam crispy - its all that expensive filtering in tha racks huh!?

Cool ass setup man - wish it was mine...:)

Steeze

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
WORD NAS,
I SEE WHY YOU SHOW LOVE...... THE SETUP IS ILLMATIC, STILL MATTERS HOW YOU USE THE MAGIC, BLAST THROUGH MUSIC TRAFFIC, WEEK MCS WANNA BATTLE ME??
ITS TRAGIC, STOP YOU LIKE A BAD HABIT, GODDAMNIT I GOTTA SLAM IT RIP IT UP AND CAUSE HAVOC, NAS IN THE LAB WITH THE CHILL STATIC, ILL CRAFTED DON MAGIC JUAN SIPPIN DON PERION PUFFIN 1000 DOLLAR CIGARS.........
RESPEK COUSIN!!!!

members online