how many bars

BourbanBoi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
how many bars do you all make your basslines and melodies before you loop it in your beats,just wondering i'm using fruity loops...............holla@me

F

fade502

I don't think it matters... something I try to do though is if my drums repeat after 2 bars... I might make my bassline run 4 bars and my atmoshpere run 8 and something else repeat at 16. That way, you usually walk for 16 bars without the whole thing ever repeating itself. Keeps it fresh. Just don't make everything flip at 2, or 4 or 8 bars... that is the sign of lazyness, or an amature skill set.

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
fade502 said:
I don't think it matters... something I try to do though is if my drums repeat after 2 bars... I might make my bassline run 4 bars and my atmoshpere run 8 and something else repeat at 16. That way, you usually walk for 16 bars without the whole thing ever repeating itself. Keeps it fresh. Just don't make everything flip at 2, or 4 or 8 bars... that is the sign of lazyness, or an amature skill set.

thats a creative way to keep ur beat from being so repetitive......lemme hear some of ya stuff

T

The Bastard

fade502 said:

call up dj premiere and tell him hes lazy then...

D

DanielMunich

Question: from where do you get the exact bpmvalue of acapellas , for example from Nas or Jay_Z??

do you take 4 bars of the wave and let a sequenzer program check out how is the value ???

Thanx

members online