How many beats....

Sol-Ra

14 Year Old Producer
Battle Points: 23
I could probably make 15-20 ideas but if i wanted to make a full 3min instrumentals i would probably make about 5-7

S

Steven Cohen

yes i crank out about 30 between our team a day! wack,good,hot,classic, what ever. the people judge at the end of the day.as long as its quality

Bruce Lee Beatz

xBrvcexLeex
Battle Points: 36
Is it important to make that many beats a day?Or does it say something about your quality as a beatmaker? because for me I'd come up with 1-2 beats a day.. arrangement takes much time, and sometimes I start to EQ and stuff, that also takes a lot of time..

So is it important to make more beats a day? If yes I'll I have to sit down now and get to work lol

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Is it important to make that many beats a day?Or does it say something about your quality as a beatmaker? because for me I'd come up with 1-2 beats a day.. arrangement takes much time, and sometimes I start to EQ and stuff, that also takes a lot of time..

So is it important to make more beats a day? If yes I'll I have to sit down now and get to work lol

My point exactly. As a CERTIFIED sound engineer, I can't just slap a beat together and move on. I gotta mix, mix and remix that shit until I'm comfortable with it. These software junkies need to go back to the drawing board, big time. One of the biggest issues that Fade addresses on AOTB is mixing...if y'all need help with it, I can mix your beats, but not for free. There's no "r" in FEE

OriginalNoGuru

Struggles of Dad - by OldBones - due Dec 2016
Depends what you mean by beats... I can normally get 3 or 4 (maybe 5) decent flips out of a sample sometimes... Out of those I'll work further on 1 or 2.
On a Sunday I might work 4 samples if I'm going hard... So (if we say 4 flips per sample) that's 16 flips on four samples probably the beginnings of 6 to 7 beats.
Out of those I'll probably keep (as in: work further) maybe 3

members online