how many of you non-rapping producers wish you knew how to rap?

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BROUSSARD BEATS said:
yea but the hard part about being a rapper and beat maker and producers is giving away the tight beats sometime you keep them all for yourself
like im keeping this one lol

Sooo true. I mean, I think I have a couple of gems but I dont want to give them to some mofo so he could mess up my shit. Most of the times I dont even play my best work to someone interested. I keep them for my self, just like if I found a beautiful virgin. Am I possesive or wtf?

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
thats why i try to make beats specifically for mc's...that way the baby is conceived with adoption in mind...

but one thing about being a rapper/producer is its mad draining... its a trade off. if you make the beat you have total artistic control over the entire process but if you find a producer that can emulate your artistic vision, its way less pressure on the lyrical side of it and i think my lyrics come out better that way...

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
andreas said:
I wish I could rap once in a while. Cuz face it, most of the MCs are such slackers. It takes 1 year to complete a track if it gets completed at all.
I'm not saying all MCs are like that, but many of the ones I've worked with.

Is that a shot at me???? LOL.

members online