How many people are interested in info for artists?

Do you want articles/info for artists aswell a producers?

• Yea, post it all!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Naw, just producer stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eh, I dont care either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I ask because I post some stuff but it gets overlooked pretty easy. Just wanna get a talley of if it really is.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
I ask because I post some stuff but it gets overlooked pretty easy. Just wanna get a talley of if it really is.

Just because its not a platinum thread everytime you post, doesn't mean that people don't read. I read most of the info you post, doesn't necessarily require a response, unless you ask a specific question that I can contribute to.

If I worried about stuff getting overlooked, I would've stopped doing Blowing Up From the Basement as soon as I started, lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Just because its not a platinum thread everytime you post, doesn't mean that people don't read. I read most of the info you post, doesn't necessarily require a response, unless you ask a specific question that I can contribute to.

If I worried about stuff getting overlooked, I would've stopped doing Blowing Up From the Basement as soon as I started, lol.

lol, understood! thanks as always!

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Unanimous so far.

It's more useful to have everyone. Artist looking for the producers posted, producers looking for the artists posted.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I don't respond to everything, either....

But I would like working with the few emcess who reside here on a few tracks. I'm considering a compilation of various artists and putting a project together. Once I get confirmation, I will be posting up all the info on here (a producer looking for artists).

I do look at everything pretty often...Hopefully when I get my iPhone, someone would design an illmuzik app so I could always keep tabs on the site with just one tap of the icon...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

members online

No members online now.