How much is a gallon of gas im your area

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Unfortunately, everything is to expensive. There are major issues with my country's economics and politics. Everything is corrupted.

YouTube - Video of thousands clashing with police in Croatia, dozens injured

YouTube - Roger Helmer - Croatia Speech

YouTube - Roger Helmer MEP on Croatia February 2011

People are mad. Unemployment is enormous and governement is lying about it. Politicians have been stealing from national budget for 20 years. They hide behind god and patriotism, and majority od Croatians are stupid and believe what they hear on TV and radio that are controlled by the government. Problematics go far deeper than this but you get the picture.

I'm lookin for a way to leave this country because I want to raise my family in a healthier envirovment. I'm unemployed for a year now and I'm not lazy. Just the opposite actually.

P.S.
@Dac
Now i'm wondering did you even reply to my post or you were just joining discussion. If not, well... I'm sorry. lol

Yeah Fabrik, I was replying to you. Man I had no idea that things were that tough in Croatia. I actually wanted to visit Croatia a while back, I think I'm gonna stay at home though, especially with things being so bad. Just my luck, the people will open their eyes, see the truth and start a revolution while I'm over there trying to have a good time.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah Fabrik, I was replying to you. Man I had no idea that things were that tough in Croatia. I actually wanted to visit Croatia a while back, I think I'm gonna stay at home though, especially with things being so bad. Just my luck, the people will open their eyes, see the truth and start a revolution while I'm over there trying to have a good time.

I'm laughing right now. Lol!
Nah man, Croatians are very hospitable and stuff. No one will shoot you, no worries :)
Revolution is happening these days but it's not like Egypt or anything. Demonstrations are peaceful.

You should visit Dalmatia. That region is always happy. Who wouldnt be. Sea, lots of sun and beautiful women.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
$3.53 for 93 grade in the Bull City. I drive a 99 BMW 750IL with a V12 engine. I hate going to the pump to fill up. How the hell you got a $100 bill for gas and only get $20 back?!? Shit is ridiculous. I'm buying a Prius!

I feel ya, I've got 2 MB's and a Cadi, all of which require Premium Gas for them to even run good. the only one that I can get away with running regular in is my MB truck (ML320) and it doesn't really like it. Premium here is up to $3.80 now but looking at some these other guys prices I guess we can't really complain.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You guy know its bout to shoot up to 200 a barrel...and if the saudis shut off production during that "day of rage" protest on march 11th it will happen sooner than later...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
$3.53 for 93 grade in the Bull City. I drive a 99 BMW 750IL with a V12 engine. I hate going to the pump to fill up. How the hell you got a $100 bill for gas and only get $20 back?!? Shit is ridiculous. I'm buying a Prius!

lol @ v12...

From a V12 BMW to a Prius...

that's like dropping Eva Longoria for Lisa Lampinelli...

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
3.35 in rahway

members online