How the F@%# do you save a FPC Drumkit in FL Studio 5????!!!!!!! Please Help!!!!!

ski_mask

ill o.g.
I make beats with my ASR-X and FL Studio 5 and I love the fact that Fruity FINALLY has a drum machine. But the problem is when I make a new drum kit, then make a beat, I save it as usual. But when I load it back up none of my drums are in the drum kit!!!!!! Do I have to manually input the drums EVERY time I load a new sequence???!!!!!! I hope not. (PS Yes I have tried to save the drumkit as a preset….the fpc loads but none of the drum load in with it!)

ski_mask

ill o.g.
Yeah I looked I couldn't find it..!!!!!!!! This is frustrating cause I love the FPC.. It just would save the drum kits...... Its funny, because the default drumkit presets that come witht the program loads its sounds and every thing just fine...but when I do it it would load the d#nm sounds!!!!!!

ill o.g.
first of all, fls has had a 'drummachine'since the beginning. in fact , it started out as not much more than a drum machine. you can load drum hits into a sampler, and use a layer to make more complex kits. read the help.

second off, saving the presets works just fine over here, always has. are you sure you are using it right? load the sample in the layer properties tab, make sure the correct pad is selected for the sample you think it has (are the samples you load into it on your drive?), should work, if it doesnt your shit is broken i think. again, go the the little help menu in fls and use it (or select help directly from the machines options, will take you right to the correct place and page), thats what its there for.

ski_mask

ill o.g.
Thanks for the help but yeah..i checked the help messages in fl studio......it just wont load the drums...and yeah the drum are in my fl studio user folder. so they are on the cpu. I just dont get it!!!!!! Even if i save the sequence with the fpc in it it will load everything BUT the drums in the fpc!!!!!!

Dysphuncktional ..are you having the same problems or does your drum kits load perfectly??

ill o.g.
yo my shit works fine man, i even tested it. loaded empty preset, loaded some random sample on a pad, saved preset, exited fls, restarted it, loaded fpc, loaded my preset, and my sample was there.

btw:

you have to save the preset from within fpc. click the little socket icon at the top left of the fpc window, go to save preset as.... and save your preset.
load the preset from fpc like this too. this works for me.

peace

ski_mask

ill o.g.
thats wild...thats exactly wha i did..saved it with the little plug in the left hand corner of fpc.......oh well i dont know what is up...if any one has a clue ...please shed light on it.

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
did u buy your copy of fl 5? if not, that's probly the problem.