How to accept Credit Cards online????

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I started to sell beats online. I have been using Paypal for those in the US,,well,,,actually, I havnt sold outta the US so far. I have someone in Indonesia, but she.(thats right, I said she,,,) cant use Paypal for some reason. She has credit cards, but cant use them through Paypal. My question is:

For those who sell Tracks online, How can I accept her credit card payment? Is there a service (preferably free!) out there so I may accept this from her?

All help is appreciated!! Thanks,,,

One

Stress

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yo stress, that's a tough one...
why not using check, money order, or cash instead? one of these three options must suit her...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If you just need this for 1 person then it's not worth setting up a credit card setup. There's a few ways you can accept credit cards:

1. Get a merchant account at your local bank and setup a shopping cart on your site. This is the most complicated way.

2. You can signup to one of these sites that do all the merchant and shopping cart stuff for you. The catch is they charge monthly fees and plus they take a percentage of your sales (all of them I think).

I haven't looked into any of this stuff thoroughly but I do know a bit about it. I would say for now, use PayPal and cash/money order/check. The only reason to have a shopping cart or a merchant account with one of these business sites is if you have lots of frequent sales.

members online