How To Fade Out Beats

Mikemaster G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey do anyone one know how to fade out your beats using FruitLoops v.6
See I got the free version and I was wondering about how to fade them out?

refresh

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i know one way but i doubt its the best outta there:

when you click on a sound in the step sequencer the channels settings box will pop up right click on the vol know in the top and click edit events then the edit volume thingie will come up where you can draw a line of how you want the sound to go. of course with fading out it goes from the left top to the right bottom but you can draw it whatever suits your beat.

annoying fact about this way: if you want the complete beat to fade out you have to do this for every sound you got crappy when you got like 30 sounds in there

hope this helped

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
use any wav editing program and its pretty easy,

cool edit, pro tools, wavelab, etc. will all do the trick

with FL, you can use the method that refresh is sayin but its not a real fade if you know what i mean an it sux if you have alot of sounds.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Right click on the master volume and create an automation clip and put it at the end aND VIOLA!!!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i know one way but i doubt its the best outta there:

when you click on a sound in the step sequencer the channels settings box will pop up right click on the vol know in the top and click edit events then the edit volume thingie will come up where you can draw a line of how you want the sound to go. of course with fading out it goes from the left top to the right bottom but you can draw it whatever suits your beat.

annoying fact about this way: if you want the complete beat to fade out you have to do this for every sound you got crappy when you got like 30 sounds in there

hope this helped

hehehe nee joh gewoon de master volume via automation uitfaden anders blijf je bezig hahaha.

nijmegen wat!

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I've found that the easiest way is to do it "live."

Press "R" to arm FL for recording..
You must be in song mode....
In the playlist, select the Main Automation pattern (or at least one that is open)
Start your song a few bars before the song ends
Hit play
In the mixer, just manually fade out the volume (make sure you do this before the song ends)
You can then slide your volume pattern back and forth in the playlist

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I've found that the easiest way is to do it "live."

Press "R" to arm FL for recording..
You must be in song mode....
In the playlist, select the Main Automation pattern (or at least one that is open)
Start your song a few bars before the song ends
Hit play
In the mixer, just manually fade out the volume (make sure you do this before the song ends)
You can then slide your volume pattern back and forth in the playlist

Excellent post! This is great advice!

members online