How to get this sound!!! Somebody must know:)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Compression, Heavy Eq, reverb, Hass, phase effects, and mostly panning

*Short Answer*

ill o.g.
Thank you very much man, i listen your beats also and what can i say..:) i also watch your video studio setup its the best video that i ever seen! i will continue to trying in getting that sound.. i realised that i want to my hip hop sound like that!

P.S.Sorry on English

ill o.g.
VescoFx.Haas.Delay.VST.v1.0-fsh i find that plug and i think that gives me the fat deeph bootom end but on the other side when i put that on drum group one kick is louder than oder on my left or right monitor, so can it be used on group maybe for master is there any trick...thanks and i wiil not disturb you, yea, not all the time:) good bless you!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
lol Yea its great. Dont put it on the master. Put it on the little things or instruments that you want heard but dont want to be a focus point.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
mixing, panning, leveling + ozone 4

that delay stereo enhancing technique surely sounds nice, but you can get a nasty surprise when listening in mono.

ill o.g.
Thank on reply, i understand tehniques but can you be more specific..like on which group to put stereo delay enhance...i also listen your beats and they are also great..now i am looking someone who can explaine me how to get that sharp, crispy tight snare drum..is it only layering or is it some special plugs..please...if you have some secrets to share...thanks!

Sorry on English

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Thank on reply, i understand tehniques but can you be more specific..like on which group to put stereo delay enhance...i also listen your beats and they are also great..now i am looking someone who can explaine me how to get that sharp, crispy tight snare drum..is it only layering or is it some special plugs..please...if you have some secrets to share...thanks!

Sorry on English

I'll help but in the mean time, do a search on "Drum EQ" and "Drum Compression"

don't you mean herbal lol

LOL

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Just get a synth and EQ it, really....Nexus has a lot of leads that would work...just filter some of the lows out.....put in a tremolo behind it.....You can get a similar sound to that.

I did one in like 2 seconds....

If I took some more time eq'ing it....I would probably get a closer sound.

Just took the first lead synth I had and eq'ed it....

lead1.mp3 - 0.34MB

ill o.g.
ok but what with the bootom end...does he have also sidechain: kick + bass and synth together, parallel compression, and for me question for 1,000 thousand dollars:) can you give me advice about bootom frequencies beatwine kick and bass range, does he spread a bass beacuse to me it sound very full and wide..thanks!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I'm sure he/she does, which is why the mix sounds good....

Only the producer really knows what he/she did with the elements in terms of mixing......drop him a message and ask! :)

If the producer is not a cornball, you'll get a message back on how it was done...