How to Upload Music & Video to illmuzik

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@wizard Nice! Thanks a lot for doing this video (and for the kind words). I'm sure everyone will be able to get a better understanding of how to post beats and videos.

For the embed though, you can do it like you did in the video, or you could just simply post the link in the thread. Because if you just put the link in your post, then once you reply, it will automatically add those MEDIA tags around the link. Same thing for the beats you upload in the Beats section.

There's also these links and they also explain about uploading and posting.

Oh yeah, put the video public, no problem.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Than
@wizard Nice! Thanks a lot for doing this video (and for the kind words). I'm sure everyone will be able to get a better understanding of how to post beats and videos.

For the embed though, you can do it like you did in the video, or you could just simply post the link in the thread. Because if you just put the link in your post, then once you reply, it will automatically add those MEDIA tags around the link. Same thing for the beats you upload in the Beats section.

There's also these links and they also explain about uploading and posting.

Oh yeah, put the video public, no problem.
Thanx bruh!! I appreciate it I know you busy so i didn't want to advertise it without approval first but at the same time wanted to help out! Also you don't mind me advertising for illmuzik?? I want to get more producers in here like we use to!!

thank you for everything bruh and much appreciated hope you and the family have a good weekend!

members online