How you feel, when you got this FIRE beat, and people don't like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
You know how peoples' tastes change in this day and age. What's good today is shyte tomorrow. As long as you feel it and your artist feels it, don't matter one bloodclaat what anyone else says.

And to throw an Amen on what Cold Truth said, can you imagine if those old-time painters like Renoit or Van Gogh spent just 20 minutes on their artwork. You'd have a bunch of ugly-ass artwork up in peoples' houses. It's not a competition to make the music. Once you go to push it out, then the race begins.

M

MIKELABZ

Formant024 said:
You're a noob and a fool...

Good luck on the clowning policy, no pun, we need clowns like you.

and as far as Im concerned this topic can be closed, because this topic is about your arrogance and there's no part in this forum dedicated to a man's ego like yours, not even the showcase.

IT SHOWS UR ABILITY TO HANDLE A CONVERSATION WHEN U BUST OUT INTO NAME CALLING. FRANKLY UR MATURITY IN THIS ISSUE IS AT QUESTION. FOR THE EXTENT OF EVERY THREAD WHERE U HAVE DISAGREED WITH ME, U HAVE CONFRONTED ME VIA NAME CALLING AND BY ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I REPRESENT.

AS FOR ME GOING ON ABOUT MY WEBSITE, THERE WERE COMMENTS SUGGESTED ABOUT MY WEBSITE AND MY MUSIC, SO I DEFENDED IT. IT DONT HAVE TO BE ANYTHING MORE THEN THAT. SOME DUDES HAVE EGOS THAT NEED TO BE PUT IN CHECK AND THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT IS TO EXPOSE THEM FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE.

I CAN GO ON NAME CALLING AND SAYING BULLSHIT TO GET A RISE OUTTA FELLOW MEMBERS, BUT HOW PRODUCTIVE WOULD THAT BE? IF I WERE TO ASSUME SOMETHING VIA MY ENCOUNTERS WITH CERTAIN MEMBER(S), I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THERES A FEELING OF JEALOUSY THAT FUELS THEIR ATTEMPTS TO TRY AND GET DOWN ON NOT JUST ME, BUT ON EACH OTHER.

SO YEA, U CAN SCROLL DOWN TO SEE HOW I CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD AND THEN U CAN SEE WHERE FORMANT CAME IN. U DECIDE. AS LONG AS HE WANTS TO COME AT MY NECK WILL BE AS LONG AS I DEFEND MY STANCE. I MOVED ON.

-MLB

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
Mike came out with a valid statement and was quite constructive so i got no reason to call either one of u ignorant cuz ur really not...Mikes a smart dude...the one thing about puffy in my eyes....seems more like career advancement to me then adapting as a beat producer u know what i mean? i mean he prob did a bit....but i feel that going from an intern to an exec to doing making the band is career advancement BUT i will agree that he "adapted" to the entertainment scene by havng a reality show with making the band...that makes sense...ether way this thread is deaddd lol

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Jealousy lol. You're killing me whehehe...

IT SHOWS UR ABILITY TO HANDLE A CONVERSATION WHEN U BUST OUT INTO NAME CALLING. FRANKLY UR MATURITY IN THIS ISSUE IS AT QUESTION. FOR THE EXTENT OF EVERY THREAD WHERE U HAVE DISAGREED WITH ME, U HAVE CONFRONTED ME VIA NAME CALLING AND BY ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I REPRESENT.

Why would care about you, Im reading the topic objectively and what you say hardly makes sense. You create your own situations where everything is correct but only according to you and if people acknowledge you're wrong on the subject, you rephrase to save face. You need a reality check, facts I've said are reckognized by not only by me, but by other board members so I think the general concensus is right here and all are to correct me if Im wrong. How to correct is give something convincing... all you say is crap...and I just have to except that. I think not. You mistake me for something Im not, rather than me assuming I know you, which in fact I do because, unfortunately there's a shitload of people of your age that suffer from the same attitude and arrogance, like Soundclick is the perfect example. This site however contains numerous 20 year old producers that dont share the jack ass attitude you have so why not take example of them. This here isn't personal but somewhere you feel offended, logically because you cant win without a good argument and those are the rules, gotz nothing to do with who you. I don't have a problem with you, you have a problem with you.

AS FOR ME GOING ON ABOUT MY WEBSITE, THERE WERE COMMENTS SUGGESTED ABOUT MY WEBSITE AND MY MUSIC, SO I DEFENDED IT. IT DONT HAVE TO BE ANYTHING MORE THEN THAT. SOME DUDES HAVE EGOS THAT NEED TO BE PUT IN CHECK AND THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT IS TO EXPOSE THEM FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE.

I know, I can read ... can you ? I mentioned ego regarding your attitude, not the fact that your bsp'ing.

I CAN GO ON NAME CALLING AND SAYING BULLSHIT TO GET A RISE OUTTA FELLOW MEMBERS, BUT HOW PRODUCTIVE WOULD THAT BE? IF I WERE TO ASSUME SOMETHING VIA MY ENCOUNTERS WITH CERTAIN MEMBER(S), I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THERES A FEELING OF JEALOUSY THAT FUELS THEIR ATTEMPTS TO TRY AND GET DOWN ON NOT JUST ME, BUT ON EACH OTHER.

Jealousy .... Whehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheh.... You must be from planet UrAnus. Common, tell me what I should be jealous of ?

SO YEA, U CAN SCROLL DOWN TO SEE HOW I CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD AND THEN U CAN SEE WHERE FORMANT CAME IN. U DECIDE. AS LONG AS HE WANTS TO COME AT MY NECK WILL BE AS LONG AS I DEFEND MY STANCE. I MOVED ON.

Typical, blaiming me for your lack of competence. I know shit because I look things up, research it and do the math. It's all logic so don't blame if you realise your fairytales is far from the real world.

But hey, dont worry, you still funny in my book.

major league baseball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.