howdy all

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Im here in Baghdad, Iraq going thru illmuzik. I haven't been on here in months. I like the 2005 illmuzik awards thingy. That was G.

I can't wait to get back and get in on some Beat this and battle that comps.

Yall peace out.

T

The Bastard

yeah, thanks for whut yur doin over there, b careful keep yur third eye open

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
yo what up man... long time no hear... wondered why u havent entered the beat this... how long are u going to be over there? my unit start our rotation there in Jan. so maybe i might run into u... hopefully not.. cuz that's a long time to be there from now... best of luck man... be careful... watch out for flying FOD while videotaping those cool explosions... LOL... from one soldier to another... Safety first.... remember ORM.... Other Ranking Member.... when in doubt send them out!... Just Kidding...

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Thanks for the shoutouts.....I'll be outta here soon. Can't say when, but i'll be a happy trooper. ;)
Can't wait to knock the dust of the equipment and get busy....for now I'm just teaching myself on how to use fruityloops on my laptops. Maybe I'll try for the OCT comp using FL. :D

Freakwncy, I'll be outta here before you arrive. Stay safe, and watch out for those IEDs and VBIED, cause them jokers are no joke. I still have a few more weeks of dodging them things... Luck has been on myside so far.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
Are you a US Soldier in Iraq? If you are, I got much support for you and the troops serving the US and risking your lives everyday over there. BIG UPS to the troops!

hell yeah. much respect and love bro