Hung out with Freeway

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
So yesterday, Monday, i was sitting in the Raleigh Airport waiting for my plane, and i see Freeway sitting in the B line of Southwest on our plane back to Philly. I wanted to say what's up to him, but i saw him lookin at girls on Myspace... I waited till we go on the plane and sat behind him. I was nervous as hell at first and said something about how i liked him and then asked him when the next album was comming out and who he had on it. He said he got something from Storch and Just blaze and a song with hov. I then asked if he wanted to listen to some of my beats, i made a nice little playlist for him while i was waiting to get on. He was bumping hard and after about 9 beats he gave me his blackerry e-mail and his number. He said i had some hott shit but 2 of them were real hot and to give him a call this weekend, but e-mail him tonight so he had my e-mail. I was talking to him leaving the termnial and was talking to him for like 5 minutes, it was pretty surreal. But i will def let you guys know what's up when i hear back from him.. It was just pretty exciting so i had to tell somebody.

T

The Bastard

So yesterday, Monday, i was sitting in the Raleigh Airport waiting for my plane, and i see Freeway sitting in the B line of Southwest on our plane back to Philly. I wanted to say what's up to him, but i saw him lookin at girls on Myspace... I waited till we go on the plane and sat behind him. I was nervous as hell at first and said something about how i liked him and then asked him when the next album was comming out and who he had on it. He said he got something from Storch and Just blaze and a song with hov. I then asked if he wanted to listen to some of my beats, i made a nice little playlist for him while i was waiting to get on. He was bumping hard and after about 9 beats he gave me his blackerry e-mail and his number. He said i had some hott shit but 2 of them were real hot and to give him a call this weekend, but e-mail him tonight so he had my e-mail. I was talking to him leaving the termnial and was talking to him for like 5 minutes, it was pretty surreal. But i will def let you guys know what's up when i hear back from him.. It was just pretty exciting so i had to tell somebody.

thats sick kid,way to network, props

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lol, good thing you didnt mention that Cassidy battle before tryin to network..lol.
Thats cool tho. I thot I met Capone once but he didnt look like the pics and homie had just got out the joint, I wasnt sure it was him so I exchanged the numbers but it didnt feel right so it kinda fell thru.
So my point being Stay on top of that thing!

T

The Bastard

hah yeah, i was nervous as hell though, but there was no way i wasn't going to say anything.

thats whut i like to hear, always take any opportunity/chance u get to do sumthin productive, or else ull regret it later, thats definatly my steez. like if i was called upon to start a game wit the patriots, i would do that shit even tho i have no experience and i would get mangled or badly hurt, cuz when u gunna get a shot like that again, thats my rocky style

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Thats hot homey....I most likely would of either bitched out completely or even if i did talk to him wouldnt said shyt about my beats...so major props for havin the balls to walk up and promote urself..hope it works out

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
who the hell is freeway
and i prolly wouldnt have hussled my beats but would ve asked to hook me up with those girls on myspace lol

T

The Bastard

who the hell is freeway
and i prolly wouldnt have hussled my beats but would ve asked to hook me up with those girls on myspace lol

that dood from rocafella with the fumanchu, he sucks but, landing a deal wit him is like huge

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
ait imma check him out soon! neva heard of him overhere,
there is coke over here called freeway cola though!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats wassup. nice hustle

members online