I almost died today im so happy to be alive.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
FYI: this really happened but its so fken hilarious: before this shit happened to me i was drinking beer and playing pool then i had went home and passed out on my bed bcs i drank a few guiness and killed a case of Samual Adams cherry wheat. I woke up earlier with a head cold but i did what anyone would do i brushed my teeth and gargled but i had used the original Listerine i usually use scope mint anyway after gargling my throat locked up on me and my tonsils swelled up like a ball i couldnt fucken breathe and im coughing up blood i tried to stay calm and breathe threw my nose but the coughing and gagging was so disturbing i couldnt help but to hollar out AHHH! bcs when i talk it sounded like a voice underwater , my wife got up from the sofa and seen me and she called the ambulance once they got to my house they immedeiatle hook me up with this allergetic shot of benadryl and also another shot for pain and a shot for the swelling, when i get to the hospital they did my lab work the looked at my throat and told me that i had caught a cold from someone or something and it mutated into an illness called Viral Laryngitis in a different form of Strep Throat that it may have been contracted in several ways like a simple handshake a pool stick a glass or plastic cup a kiss etc.. Anyway after the doctor finish telling me the results of the lab tests he writes me a prescription Antibiotics to kill the germs and also Motrin 800mb pain reliever for my throat i have to take the antibiotics for 10 days and i cant eat anything solid until the swelling is gone. Im just glad im still alive i learned a valuable lesson as well i should carry some liquid hand sanitizer before touching pool sticks and shaking peoples hand.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I def glad your doing ok. Its kind of a catch 22 for me, at times I think we're getting too paranoid but then you hear something like what happened to Frank P. Growing up know one used hand sanitizer or bought water, now everyone does.

This old guy at work talks about growing up and working on a farm and then eat lunch without washing their hands, and know one got sick.

members online