I am moving this weekend, I got Swine flu and I am in a hotel in IL

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Ahhhh

It appears I am delirious with fever, so I am rambling incoherently...I got it! Swine flu rocks. I don't think it will have dire consequence. but ahhh well. I packed all day and drove all night. I think I may drop and you are my ONLY FRIENDS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If alcohol was involved I would by far win drunkest member. I still have many more hours to go and the uhaul is do back mon.

For real don't worry about the clowns, or the spiders they should be here.

need sleep, but cant........k....................................k

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
don't be a puss, H1N1 is nothing. it's way less worse than the regular human influenza (I have had h1n1).

unless you are an old man or have chronic lung disease or otherwise weakened immune system you should be fine, it's really not that much worse than a common cold.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I agree and you should get some rest and slow down your body can only take so much.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
don't be a puss, H1N1 is nothing. it's way less worse than the regular human influenza (I have had h1n1).

unless you are an old man or have chronic lung disease or otherwise weakened immune system you should be fine, it's really not that much worse than a common cold.
Haha Try telling that to the young men and women that was in general good health just before contracting H1N1 and still kicked the dirty lil shit pale. But seriously be careful what you believe man 9 times out of 10 big brother will say anything to keep things like the swine flu, bird flu, West Nile disease from being viewed as a serious life threatening pandemic. It will cause mass hysteria and civil unrest real fast when mofos start sneezing and ish on a train or at target. Look at how people still look at HIV/AIDS today.... He got aids aww shit I better hold my breath cause I don’t want to get it lol. Its sad but true.
On a more serious note and to further prove my point. In the mid to late 80's there we a viral outbreak that caused some people to transform into Zombies. Yes I said it Zombies I saw it with my own two eyes in 1984 ft Greene Brooklyn. The problem started getting out of hand. All over the ghettos, trailer parks, and projects across America these Zombies started showing up and attacking lil children and random people for their belongings. A bout 3 months later it started showing up on the local news. Next thing you know we had a zombie epidemic on the brink. Good thing there was no internet available at that time to the masses.
World scientist across the world worked for months trying to figure out wtf was going on and how could they stop this from going on. Then boom they came up with some shit called Crack Cocaine and the zombie test subjects went crazy for the stuff. They even stopped attacking random people, breaking into houses, and scaring old ladies and ish. A lil while later the government pumped the ghettos and projects with this zombie pacifying sedative "Crack Cocaine" and blamed the drug on the zombification of hundreds of thousand of poor souls. Over 20 years later this info is still not known to the public. And is classified. In fact I may lose my job in the military along with my security clearance and be jailed for letting this out but I don’t care you hear me Uncle Sam? These Mofos actually put me.... ME... on a grave yard shift. They know I got a studio to run with sessions around the clock. I gotta make this paper son the military don’t pay shit. They tryna keep a brother down!!!! RaadDDiiiioooo000!!!!!!! Oh ok my bad son.... This is what happens when they leave me on post alone at 03:51 with my blackberry shit its cold.

Peace

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Haha Try telling that to the young men and women that was in general good health just before contracting H1N1 and still kicked the dirty lil shit pale. But seriously be careful what you believe man 9 times out of 10 big brother will say anything to keep things like the swine flu, bird flu, West Nile disease from being viewed as a serious life threatening pandemic. It will cause mass hysteria and civil unrest real fast when mofos start sneezing and ish on a train or at target. Look at how people still look at HIV/AIDS today.... He got aids aww shit I better hold my breath cause I don’t want to get it lol. Its sad but true.
On a more serious note and to further prove my point. In the mid to late 80's there we a viral outbreak that caused some people to transform into Zombies. Yes I said it Zombies I saw it with my own two eyes in 1984 ft Greene Brooklyn. The problem started getting out of hand. All over the ghettos, trailer parks, and projects across America these Zombies started showing up and attacking lil children and random people for their belongings. A bout 3 months later it started showing up on the local news. Next thing you know we had a zombie epidemic on the brink. Good thing there was no internet available at that time to the masses.
World scientist across the world worked for months trying to figure out wtf was going on and how could they stop this from going on. Then boom they came up with some shit called Crack Cocaine and the zombie test subjects went crazy for the stuff. They even stopped attacking random people, breaking into houses, and scaring old ladies and ish. A lil while later the government pumped the ghettos and projects with this zombie pacifying sedative "Crack Cocaine" and blamed the drug on the zombification of hundreds of thousand of poor souls. Over 20 years later this info is still not known to the public. And is classified. In fact I may lose my job in the military along with my security clearance and be jailed for letting this out but I don’t care you hear me Uncle Sam? These Mofos actually put me.... ME... on a grave yard shift. They know I got a studio to run with sessions around the clock. I gotta make this paper son the military don’t pay shit. They tryna keep a brother down!!!! RaadDDiiiioooo000!!!!!!! Oh ok my bad son.... This is what happens when they leave me on post alone at 03:51 with my blackberry shit its cold.

Peace

Speechless.

Best post of '09.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^agreed.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

Peace

I hope Im not speaking too early but I admire you guys that read this and didnt jump all over it...LMAO.

Chris its good to hear that youre doing better. Once again congrads on the new job. Stay in touch.

dac

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good to here you are doing better man for real a fellow troop actually died from Swine Flu a few months back and he was a combat ready person. One that deploys every year and was in good health. We all gotta take care of ourselves eat right and exercise because who knows whats lurking around the corner. Im not in the forums that much but I look at all yall jerks like bros.

Peace

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I hope Im not speaking too early but I admire you guys that read this and didnt jump all over it...LMAO.

Chris its good to hear that youre doing better. Once again congrads on the new job. Stay in touch.

dac

I like how these guys can understand my twisted humor lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

Peace

Yo I KNEW dat shit SON!!!!

lol, thanks for being on guard for us.

members online