1. The Beat This! results are in, see what went down.

I am new, again...

1. Low G

Low G

*** ill o.g. ***
    It was a dark and foggy night in London, I'm not from London.

The clatter of the subway rolled overhead in New York, I'm not from New York.

A movie star could be heard bitching about poor service from a restaurant in LA, I'm not from LA.

Where am I from? Meh, that doesn't matter. I'm here to make beats that cause you to rip your eyes out and spin em around like a lasso and splat em against the wall like one of those sticky hand toys from the late 80's/early 90's.

Low Gravity Beats, I guess I thought that sounded cool many years ago. Now I'm just a grumpy alcoholic who still makes beats sometimes and am too lazy to make a new account. Sue me. Also hi everyone :D

2. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Iranian ILL Beatmaker , workin of "Forbade" album
    Battle Points:
    Sup , you may call yourself LG too :)

3. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
  4. Low G

Low G

*** ill o.g. ***
    QUOTE="Fade, post: 359865, member: 1"]Welcome back! It's been a long time...[/QUOTE]
    It sure has, hopefully all is going well? Feels like 7 years or so since I last stopped by, I like what you've done with the place. Still kickin' it in Montreal? Almost went for the DJ Suspect show there a few weeks ago.

5. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    Ya still in MTL unfortunately lol. Just got back from Toronto on vacation.

It's weird, there's always old members stopping by here and there. I guess it's still like a home to them.