I challenge anyone to make a beat with this

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
How? Why? What?

E55mH60WUAA6aXa.jpeg

@Armani

Take out all the strings from the insides, comfortably whack on the keys until you have a decent enough drum beat. also drag your hand on the surface to make a hi-hat-ish sound, there. you already have a beat much more complex than cypress hills insane in the brain.

NEXT

Muggs was so good at those 1-bar loops.
ngl, with all my "Scales" n theory bullshit, I still feel jealous of these guys at times. they didn't have to think of all these stuff, they just played around until they "Felt it". yk? no matter how simplistic they sound, it's like they embody the very essence of what a beat of a certain mood really should be.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
ngl, with all my "Scales" n theory bullshit, I still feel jealous of these guys at times. they didn't have to think of all these stuff, they just played around until they "Felt it". yk? no matter how simplistic they sound, it's like they embody the very essence of what a beat of a certain mood really should be.
Yeah it's like that 10,000 hour thing when you become an expert.

Yeah it's like that 10,000 hour thing when you become an expert.
bullshit. I don't think I had even been alive for 10'000 hours long when I beat the shit out of @2GooD Productions @Iron Keys @ThE_SiRe_BeAtS and even @crog85 at the same time.

lol really tho, I think I spent more than 10k hours on music already due to of course havin nothin else to do, but that's not really measurable so Imma just get my hopes high on the 10 year thing.

Ya. We should look at that again but it was so much information that it was mad confusing.
I'm pretty sure that shit was more complex than the system they run usa with. it's kinda time/energy-consuming to run these stuff but I'm a "if u down I'm down" person. my skinny ass hiked with 2 professional athletes for... about 8 hours just a week ago just because "the homies" were down. they did get tired before me on the mountains but It's a lie if I say I didn't legit pass out on the bus ride afterwards. anyway that was a hell of a babysitting session to get paid for.

Take out all the strings from the insides, comfortably whack on the keys until you have a decent enough drum beat. also drag your hand on the surface to make a hi-hat-ish sound, there. you already have a beat much more complex than cypress hills insane in the brain.

NEXT
yesterday i was fucking around making a beat using the same kick sample for snare kick and hi hat, just pitched it at different octaves. Didnt sound too bad, dont think I bothered saving it though.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Armani 10,000 hours theory is BS, the key is deliberate focus on a specific skill you want to be good at, plus omitting impressing others (the ego aspect) and you can win at life.