I found the slavemasters that owned my ancestors

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
benny_buku said:
Ayo Classic....if I was you I'd start looking for white mafuckas named Malloy...and start taxing they ass..$500 a week for however long Anderson was stuck wit em...

[sigh] That right there is the essence of racism.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
Well I think a portion of white America tries to ignore the things that they don't like to hear and they become defensive because "they didn't have anything to do with it".

Well, the truth is they didn't have anything to do with it, so if they say that in a reaction to blame they received then they're right. If they say that any time slavery is brought up then you're right and they probably really do feel guilty about it because they have accepted racism--the idea that who you are is pre-determined by your race, so whatever some members of you're race have done reflects on you. That is why they get defensive any time it's brought up. You have to make sure you distinguish between rational defensiveness and irrational. If they're being blamed then their defensiveness is completely rational, if they're not then it's not.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
o-a-ksavage said:
You have to make sure you distinguish between rational defensiveness and irrational. If they're being blamed then their defensiveness is completely rational, if they're not then it's not.
Yeah I didn't distinguish that did I.. my point is I think that America should begin it's healing process with the parents. Where I grew up there were many racist families that in the background were racist, I saw many kids who were nuetral end up join their ranks, to have friends i guess. But if their parents would have educated their kids then maybe they wouldn't be delivering trash an smoking meth about right now, maybe they could help better the world. But we really have many more problems right now in the world that's worse than this position: crack, war, prison system.. so i guess my point's kinda mute. little redneck towns in rural America will be extinct in a hundred years i'm sure. Why would anyone be afraid of culture? but then again we do live on an animal planet..

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
lets just get back on topic now,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PA built a wall around his house to keep out intruders.

okay, now back to the topic

Na you right yo....we should really stop this.....

The Wall is called the "Great Wall of Hubcaps"

and now back to our regularly scheduled program

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
dam i never saw this thread b4. that's whats up that u was able to trace your history like that. i would love to trace mine, but i would have to do it all in d.r.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
LOl yeah this thread was cool but pleaaaaase it stayed open for awhile before the new rules were added but it was great it stayed open everyone spoke their words and moved on hopefully, I personally think they are good threads because its unfortunate that the amount of people walking around blindfolded, blind LOL........I hope it stays open or at least doesnt end up shut down..people said what they had to say about it and read it for what it was and it didn't end up a war of words, that's respect Imho.