I guess Stresswon and Haze47 got away!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wow that shyt is beautiful...if i had that in my house i wud turn retart from smoking all day all night

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Wow, that operation was impressive. He shoulda just paid for the electricity, but damn dude had a batcave in his house.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
I am still wondering why they wont legalize the herb. It's just as bad as cigarettes, and they are all over the place. This dude had a sick business though, its a shame weed aint legal yet.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
It's not legalized for many reasons. Buku, stated one of the most important, but I personally feel since it doesn't kill people or actually kill brain cells...(no, it doesn't) why legalize it. Ever think why alcohol and tobacco are legal? They are highly addictive and can cause death. Weed does not. It supposedly not addictive, but I disagree. The government knows what it's doin. If weed was legalized, shit, that tax money would be sick, no doubt. But in America, prison is big business.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i hate buku he smells and eats bulls nuts wit open mind

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
alcohol is about a 10000000 X more dangerous than weed ... weed is not that bad .. there are way worse legal things out there that can really fuc u up... even shit like paint thinner and aersols are more dangerous than weed. shit u gotta much better chance of overdosing on flinstone vitamins than u do being hurt by weed.

but look at the consequences lol ... 18 years? .. thats really not alot of time .. with good behvaior and probation hell prolly be out in half the time... i got homies that have been caught with massive amounts of trees and end up not doing time or minimal time... but if he was caught with the equivlant amount of coke, he might have been sentenced to death .... seriously ....lol...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
alcohol is about a 10000000 X more dangerous than weed ... weed is not that bad .. there are way worse legal things out there that can really fuc u up... even shit like paint thinner and aersols are more dangerous than weed. shit u gotta much better chance of overdosing on flinstone vitamins than u do being hurt by weed.

lol...what did Kat Williams say? "shit you take 7 or more tylenols and that'll be your last mafuckin headache".

members online