I hate when this happens...

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone know OG producer and sample of the track 'Alchemist Intro - Future and past ft royce 5-9' from rass kass' revenge of the spit? (i assume its alc, but idk)

I sold a beat almost a year ago with the sample, and i just heard this for the first time.

Damn, i hate when this happens. Suddenly everyone thinks you jacked the sample, even if you made the beat first. SMH at famous cats getting the benefit of the doubt.

www.soundclick.com/trunkthumpaz if you want to hear it, track was called 'put it up.'

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Hell yea i hate when that happens. Me and dantson did War of the Gods long before Luda got ahold of it...

never heard the industry version, but urs sounds nice. oh well, as long as u sold it.. fuck the critics.

lol L.I. sounds alot like J.Z.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^ yea he does. kinda sucks for him. Its funny, talking to him on the phone and shit. He called my a few months back and i handed it to my boy and was like 'check it out, jayz hit me u.' the kid believed me.

O

open mind

u cant do nothing against it just try to digg deeper use samples that are really hard to recognize.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
ColossusBeatfix said:
^ yea he does. kinda sucks for him. Its funny, talking to him on the phone and shit. He called my a few months back and i handed it to my boy and was like 'check it out, jayz hit me u.' the kid believed me.

lfmaoo, i'd prolly believe you too :p

update: apparently the beat i posted in the showcase... the sample was used before... got dammit. oh well apparently i flipped it differently, i guess i'll just let this one go as a free download beat.

O

open mind

mikemat said:
thats why I compose all my beats nowadays ;)
that dont mean u on the save side if u compose a beat and its really really hot and someone from the big guys hear it chances are not small that they COPY your melodys!
then what u gonna do? ha! they got money to fight till the end of time with their lawyers and shit.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont think you should decide on your method of making beats based on other people using your samples, ust do you. i make what i like to hear, whether or not i find out later its been used.

at least i sold this one and made profit off it before i found out.

members online