I have an idenity crisis...

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's going on? Just signed up here so I figure I'll go ahead and introduce myself.

First I have an identity crisis I have 3 or 4 "handles" that I produce under, I haven't had any major placements so it really isn't that serious. Although I'm working on getting some stuff together to send off. I happened upon this site and liked what I saw so I signed up.

I'm always interested in networking with people that share the same passion for music that I do on a professional level. Also looking for production tips to help make my music better, don't worry though I'll always scour the forums and web to find my answer before I start a thread on it. I'll also share what I know with people too.

As far as my gear goes, it's not much: Pro Tools LE, Sampletank 2.5XL, Battery 3, and Reason. I do like hardware just don't have any cash to buy any, and some high end compressors, pre's, and EQ's are up next on the list for purchase.

See you around the forums!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcom fam, hope you endulge and enjoy!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welcome to the site..!

subvertbeats

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
What's going on? Just signed up here so I figure I'll go ahead and introduce myself.

First I have an identity crisis I have 3 or 4 "handles" that I produce under, I haven't had any major placements so it really isn't that serious. Although I'm working on getting some stuff together to send off. I happened upon this site and liked what I saw so I signed up.

I'm always interested in networking with people that share the same passion for music that I do on a professional level. Also looking for production tips to help make my music better, don't worry though I'll always scour the forums and web to find my answer before I start a thread on it. I'll also share what I know with people too.

As far as my gear goes, it's not much: Pro Tools LE, Sampletank 2.5XL, Battery 3, and Reason. I do like hardware just don't have any cash to buy any, and some high end compressors, pre's, and EQ's are up next on the list for purchase.

See you around the forums!

Welcome Doc

I liked your post on the '5 things....', and replied to you

:spiderman:

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
@Da IllFellaz

That's cool how are you liking it? You won't have to worry too much about shoveling snow out of the driveway down here. I checked out your website and you have some dope stuff going on.

@Sucio

Thanks!

@Subvertbeats

Thanks, I'm getting ready to jump over to that thread and reply to you.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
@Da IllFellaz

That's cool how are you liking it? You won't have to worry too much about shoveling snow out of the driveway down here. I checked out your website and you have some dope stuff going on.

@Sucio

Thanks!

@Subvertbeats

Thanks, I'm getting ready to jump over to that thread and reply to you.

way different than ny.... but cant complain bout the weather at all.... good look for checking the site...