I have the opportunity to sign someone, who wants it

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey guys, I can't discuss details at the moment, and as anything in the music industry nothing may come of this....but, I have been asked to come to some important people with an artist that I think should get signed. I have some in mind, but I thought I would give a chance to this board. If you have a fully produced song, beat AND lyrics, feel free to send it to me. This is serious, come with fire, come with a package. If you don’t have any sort of name for yourself, website, some presence, forget it. Mercury Waters, I'm lookin in your direction. Thanks guys.

T

The Bastard

u need to look in my direction, u aint heard flows like this since marky mark

yo i got that bomb style,
goin off like sum1 dropped me near a turnstyle.
im sick im crazy im twisted im gone,
mama always askin me ''what went wrong''

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
pm me ur email or just go to illmuzikradio.com and listen to a j.j. budget track. this nigga is ahead of his time and is currently having a bidding war between 2 majors and 1 mini major. hip hop in its purest form.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
nobody mentions ol' Stress,,,hmmm mmm,,okay,,fuck yall! i see,,,(violin music),,,no one is gonna mention me,,sniff,,tear,,okay,,,my heart will go on fuckers,,,my "ill-fam",,heh,,right,,okay,,,yall will see,,,,I'll do this on my own nuggahs,,,while yall be here chattin,,,,Imma be on MTV doin the Harlem Shake!!! BEOTCHES, I'm out,,,,

seriously, JJ is nice,,,

but,,I'm the Last Son of Krypton,,,I murder the english language!

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jj

Can anyone give a a soundclick link to a JJ track? Thanks guys, and thanks for your response.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Shwaz said:
Hey guys, I can't discuss details at the moment, and as anything in the music industry nothing may come of this....but, I have been asked to come to some important people with an artist that I think should get signed. I have some in mind, but I thought I would give a chance to this board. If you have a fully produced song, beat AND lyrics, feel free to send it to me. This is serious, come with fire, come with a package. If you don’t have any sort of name for yourself, website, some presence, forget it. Mercury Waters, I'm lookin in your direction. Thanks guys.

Well that's good that you decided to give a chance to the peeps @ Illmuzik.
A lil bit more details would be nice, but I guess you can handle that aspect all thru the PM.
Good luck finding your artists and hit me up if you find somebody with the talent but is lacking in the package dept i.e. press kit, bio, videos, etc.

members online