I just wonder why?!?!?!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Looking back on life in general...I ask myself why is life the way it is? Why do we evolve in negative ways instead of making positive progress? In my eyes, we advance in certain things like technology, medicine and others but we go ass backwards when it comes to something as simple as loving our brother. Its like God needs to hit the reset button on humanity.

Personally I think the whole world would be a better place if we all could just get along with each other. I believe in the strength of numbers and unity. Our biggest enemy is our own neighbor. We seem to be evolving back to the caveman mentality as technology advances forward. I just find alot of fault in that picture.

In conclusion, I got mad love for everyone that surrounds me, including my ill fam, I believe that together we can be a positive force against anything in our way. Race doesnt matter, religion doesnt matter, status doesnt matter, the only thing important is that we stand together and fight for whats right in our world. Reach one, teach one life is too precious to be short and full of hate.

dac

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I agree but!.....What are you doing about it?....(this goes to everyone that agrees btw)

My music is aimed to change the way people think about life a sort of reverse-propoganda...btw

Looking back on life in general...I ask myself why is life the way it is? Why do we evolve in negative ways instead of making positive progress? In my eyes, we advance in certain things like technology, medicine and others but we go ass backwards when it comes to something as simple as loving our brother. Its like God needs to hit the reset button on humanity.

Personally I think the whole world would be a better place if we all could just get along with each other. I believe in the strength of numbers and unity. Our biggest enemy is our own neighbor. We seem to be evolving back to the caveman mentality as technology advances forward. I just find alot of fault in that picture.

In conclusion, I got mad love for everyone that surrounds me, including my ill fam, I believe that together we can be a positive force against anything in our way. Race doesnt matter, religion doesnt matter, status doesnt matter, the only thing important is that we stand together and fight for whats right in our world. Reach one, teach one life is too precious to be short and full of hate.

dac

Exactly how I see it. We are our own worse enemies sometimes. There are some very primitive ways to human nature, arm that primitive nature with great technology, its just a recipe for disaster.
Our nature is used against us by those that know how to manipulate us by targeting certain aspects.
The very reason sex sells.
When you look at the things that sell...the glorification of a gangster lifestyle in movies such as scarface,
sex of course, violence, controversy. The only reason these are what sell most is because thats general human taste. We have some very animilistic attributes, enhanced by ideaologies such as Darwinian "Survival Of The Fittest", one of the main factors behind hitlers "Creating a Master Race" and the eugenics movement.
It justified Stalin and Lenins slaughter of millions of poor farmers through starvation or the gulag concentration camps. Human nature truly does have a dark side, and the dark side has many followers.

members online