I knew jadakiss was compensating for something....

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Peep the-breaks.com right now, and read the top blog entry thing... idk what hes talking about.. but if thats true, its funny as hella.

Jadakiss is a bitch anyway, never liked him myself.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
"Or Maybe a Cheeto." by xombi at 13:55 CST
Last month, I turned in my two-weeks notice on my old job. The next day I was fired. So I was unexpectedly blessed with a short vacation from any work responsibilities. That was so nice!

Now, I'm back in the saddle again. The work environment in and of itself is a long story. The short version is this: there were some unsuccessful outsourcings - which dissatisfied management so much they're insourcing everything with a brand new team, retaining very few IT employees. My team in particular is composed of people mostly brand new to the company.

So today two team-mates and I go to the Kinzie Chophouse for lunch.

The only female on my team, a Young Irish Woman from Jersey, states that her younger sister only dated black men. I find this restriction of dating prospects to certain races vaguely upsetting, but this was completely offset by the prospect of getting hooked up with a sweet young white woman who WILL date black men was very enticing indeed.

The YIWfJ tells me that her sister began exclusively dating black men in the 4th grade. According to her, white men are "puny."

As you might guess, her younger sister is aware that not all black men are well-endowed. Unknowingly prompting me to exit the conversation, the YIWfJ asks me, "Have you ever heard of the rapper Jadakiss? My sister dated him. She announced to me and my mother at Thanksgiving dinner that she was breaking up with him because he had a 'little cheese doodle.'"

http://www.the-breaks.com/

Damn that's EXPOSING someone as fuck

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LMAO! If that shit is true, he better not have a song where he talks about him having a big penis. Then he would not only be a bitch, in ColossusBeatfix's opinion, but a liar ta boot!