I LOVE this site!!!!

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I know I haven't been here long but I must confess that this site has become an important part of my life. I'm on here practically every day just soaking up everything. If it wasn't for the people on this site, I wouldn't know as much about producing as I do know, so I would like to give a big THANKS! to everybody here. Special thanks to Fade and all the Illmuzik moderators for providing all of us producers a place to vent our ideas, give advice or just chill. We as human beings often take things for granted, but when it comes to this site, I just have to show love. Big Ups to all the producers and DJ's here, keep doin ya thang and stay on ya'll grind.

...I just had to get that off my chest...I LOVE this place!!!

-Roy

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes even if I'm registered only for 2 days, this site has been a part of my life for about 6-7 months!!
I found this site on google while I was looking for some resources 2 help to reach the next level in my production process!!
I don't why I didn't register early, it's maybe because I hadn't too much confidence in my english :p
Anyway, what I like on this site is that ,to me, you seem like being a family. I hope that soon I could be a part of this family not only someone who comes and goes!!
BigD is celebrating his 2 years there, and me I'm celebrating my 2 days there lol !!!

Thanx for this site. For me this site is really important because I have no one to give me tips here in my town so I have 2 search by myself...

One question 2 Fade or Wings:

There used 2 be a lot of links put by Wings about tutorials on mixing, sampling etc..
What did it happen 2 them, especially the ones about mixing and recording??

Thanx

One

Lo'Nye

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
i was gonna start a seprate thread on this but this is a good place to post

fade dose alot of stuff behind the sceens on illmuzik that we take for granted.

Just think of all the different templates, formatting and other little things that we happly use without wasting any thought on the fact that they exist. Think about how we upload beats for the battle that, beat this, and user pages.

Illmuzik is not a single website,but a series of of webpages that are linked tighter,imagine keeping all those links up to date.

Think about all the customized web interfaces that we go threw while on illmuzik. Then on top of that, imagine keeping everything up to date and fresh.

Then finally imagine dealing with usage stastics and thread volumes. I know people who are paying members of sites that don’t get half the access and customization available at illmuzik. If u don’t believe me take a look at other forums

The only time we notice anything is when things go wrong (rarely).
Trust me fade as a fellow programmer I feel your pain and respect your craft

Here is your official pat on the back “pat”, “pat” lol

Fade I don’t know what u do for a living but you would be an excellent professional web developer.

Seriously, if ur not already u should give it a shot

Class…

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I feel bad for *at times* messing up the whole happy family aspect of these forums. (I felt reallllly wierd typing that.) CERTAIN recent events deserve an apology from me, to Illmuzik, for having sub-par contributions to the pages within these forums. Being that it's the holiday season and all, I feel bad even more so. Mikelabz, I know you're reading this. Sorry that your path went the way that it did. Hopefully this will prevent you from experiencing similar results in the many other forums you visit. Also, I hope your production skills improve in '05.

Fade, my bank account is overdrafted -$237.42, but once I catch up again, I'll definately re-contribute to the illmuzik.com fund. You bust your "Kloten" off for this site; you deserve it... especially for playing babysitter, janitor, computer dork, scary virgin killer man, Canadian, and Illmuzik.com Groupie recruiter. When I donate, go throw some quarters at the strip bar. Better yet, I'll send a few penny rolls. Let those hardworking girls have fun with the money.

Everyone else, thanks for the contributions, countless hours of reading material, feedback, advice, insults, preventing me from sleeping countless nights, and being a medium for me to communicate with other producers. Where I live, the closest producers sound like dookie. Seriously.

Once again, thanks Fade.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Classic: Yeah you're right, there's a lot of work behind the scenes and I do hope I can get a full time job as a web designer/programmer.

@Dantson: LOL you're nuts. I do admit that every day, as soon as I step outside the girls are all over me.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
B.S. I seen Fade work on this site.. he steals his codes from other sites... J/Kidding... Actually other sites that will remean nameless at this point at one time did steal our design, but then we figured we'd just take it to the next level... and this is what u get....

correction@ Dantson ..... Fade smashes babysitters, use to be janitor, still is a computer dork, and is a virgin taker ( him and his love for young chics), oh yeah and he's Romanian not Canadian, and I'm the Illmuzik.com Groupie recruiter!

@Lo Nye - when u feel the English is getting too much, either ask the person to rephrase it or go here and put the page address in to the translator....

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

as long as people spell properly you're straight... if not u can still decode it....

One Love.