i`m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what up fam? i`ve been outta action for a minute due to an auto accident a few months ago. i`ve been getting treatment for injuries sustained from the accident. i even had 2 surgeries which was painfull as f#@k.any way i`m in the healing process now so it wont be long before i start bangin out them beats again. it takes me forever to type anything cause i had carparal tunnel surgery on both hands.(nobody can call me a jerk off now) lol. i was on my way to a meeting at a radio station when i was rear ended. (power 99fm in philly PA) just my luck huh. any way i see you guys are keeping it real with one another. das wus up!!! well i`ll be checking in from time to time. peace!!!

E

Equality 7-2521

shit man. glad your on the mend. hopefully you be back in peak condition soon. good to see your still alive.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yo man, good to hear you are recovering, damn car accidents always. Glad you can still make some jokes and have a good perspectives on things, get better and bust them beats!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Glad to hear you're ok. Those accidents can easily turn into something much worse! After you got hit, did you have enough energy to crawl over to the other guy and beat the shit outta him?

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
hey nas, GET BETTER MAN! :thumb:
great hearing from ya! i wish you the best of luck :headbang2

Hearty Wishes,
Wings

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
thanks for all the luv fam. i am recouperating none the less. thank god it was`nt worse than what it was. ya know i got some ish cooking in my mind, so be ready. once again thanks for the luv!

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Damn dog, sorry to hear about that. Hope you feel better...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hey, you should sample that song "through the fire" and make a beat and a song out of it, talking about your accident. i bet it would create quite a buzz and lead into making you a huge phenomenon.

oh, wait..... my bad...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Holmzini said:
illmuziks got your back

Hahaha that would have been funny if a bunch of us were riding in the car with you then SMASH! We all jump out and give the other driver a beatdown. Looking like hoodlums from New Jersey Drive. LOL. Ahhh whatever.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
i have a whole lot to say but my hands won`t let me say it. yo cold truth good idea. i breezed through the showcase and listened to some of yall tracks. all i have to say is (DAMN) shits hot. oops Sorry moderators(lol) can`t wait to get back on grind.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
Fade said:
Hahaha that would have been funny if a bunch of us were riding in the car with you then SMASH! We all jump out and give the other driver a beatdown. Looking like hoodlums from New Jersey Drive. LOL. Ahhh whatever.

LOL...yeah like the illmuzik entourage, we got the t-shirts on and shit and the baseball bats. we would bust kids up !

so thats where uve been foo, im glad to hear ur well and safe man

holla @ me succccckaaaaaa

members online