I Met MOP & Mobb Deep!!!

C

Carpe Diem

OK, this happened a few weeks back, but i cant believe i forgot to tell y'all!

anyways, g-unit (who i hate), were in my city, doing a gig.... we wanted to give em a demo n shit, see if anything could happen, so we drove to their hotel, managed to run through security, and then there were mobb deep, mop, blah, shit loads of dudes!!! So gave em all a demo, Prodigy wasnt keen on chatting, but damn, the boys from MOP were top guys... Security tried to kick us out, but Billy was like, 'nah, were chatting, its cool...'! So we were chatting for a while, real nice dudes, but never got back to me bout the demo....

T

The Bastard

i met mop at a show before in boston, your right they are top dudes

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
hpnotiq said:
why would you try to give people you supposedly hate (g-unit) a demo?

if G-Unit were in the same building as you, do you really think you wouldn't give them your demo?

shit id give vanilla ice my demo lol.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
i cant knock your hustle you all may hate them but if they threw some money your way you would be like ggggggggggg gunit

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i defaintly would throw g unit a demo cuz i dont hate them but it just seemed funny to me when dude started a post with i met some dudes i hate but yo im runnin up on em with my demo. whatevers clever im not knockin anyones hustle do what cha gotta do.

MaineOne

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Carpe Diem said:
OK, this happened a few weeks back, but i cant believe i forgot to tell y'all!

anyways, g-unit (who i hate), were in my city, doing a gig.... we wanted to give em a demo n shit, see if anything could happen, so we drove to their hotel, managed to run through security, and then there were mobb deep, mop, blah, shit loads of dudes!!! So gave em all a demo, Prodigy wasnt keen on chatting, but damn, the boys from MOP were top guys... Security tried to kick us out, but Billy was like, 'nah, were chatting, its cool...'! So we were chatting for a while, real nice dudes, but never got back to me bout the demo....

Yeah I met MOP a couple years back, and no question - they are cool people!!!

Back in like 2003 I was at the LaGuardia airport eating some Wendy's & waiting on a flight and I look at the dude next to me, and I'm like thats Prodigy... so anyway I tried to make conversation and dude must either be a really quiet person, or he must think every dude that approach him gotta be on some "take my demo ish" cause he wasnt about no talking.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man i going to keep it 100%...Mop are alright...But i think that they will not sell many records just like in the past...As a matter of fact i think they'll sell less now that their on G-Unit...Mase too and anybody who comes out of G-Unit from now on will not sell alot of records because their time as come....50 has hurt his own label with stupid action and words..I hear Loyd Banks is about to opt out of the label because of frustrations with 50...apparently he is not feeling the fact that 50 and Eminem and Dre are starting to bump heads...But as far as MOP they alright but they are just not marketable....they make too much fight music...they are too energetic and sound totally the same everytime you hear them....like switch ya style at least a lil to keep up with da times....

C

Carpe Diem

i aint a g unit fan.... but at the end of the day, i would give em beats.... shit, you gotta get ya ish out somehow, and why not start with the current most popular hip-pop crew?!?