I Met the X-ecutioners (DUB edition)

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Today, me and my boy went to Charlotte NC to go to the DUB show where they have all these raw ass cars and music. There were two stages one of them had the X-men on them, and i got to say what's up to them and gave Roc Raida a beat cd, and i got a pic with Rob Swift. He just looked alot younger in person, but i'm pretty sure it's Rob. I got a short clip of Total eclipse scratching for a little while, i only got like 15 sec's worth cause it was on my digital camera. Fabolous and Clipse were there and Clipse was banging this new song called pussy, which i hadn't heard. Thea Ying yang twins (which i didn't care as much about) were also there. I was pretty pumped about meetin rob, and i'm sportin the illmuzik shirt in the pic to. I had alot of people ask me about illmuzik and shit, so i'm glad i was reppin it. I had a dude come up to me and ask if i made beats cause of what the back of the shirt says, he's an artist and is doing some pretty big stuff, has some connects, some of his boys were chillin with Fab, before he came out, and were up on stage with him, we exchanged numbers and hope to maybe do some stuff. But none of that would of happened if i wasn't reppin the shirt.. Pretty fun day, and had to share it will all my other ill heads..

And all ya'll that don't have a shirt, cop ONE!!

Attachments

• illmu.jpg
    illmu.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 136
  • illmu2.jpg
    illmu2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 116
  • illmu3.jpg
    illmu3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 123

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Is that supposed to be Rob Swift on the far left pic??? I dont think thats him for some reason

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
yeah, i know i swear i thought it was him cause he was up there with the other two, but he looked younger and shit.. but i gave Roc my beat cd, and im sure it was him. Here is Shaq's, Emeka Okafor, and Ti's car.

Attachments

• illmu4.jpg
    illmu4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 116
  • illmu5.jpg
    illmu5.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 104
  • illmu7.jpg
    illmu7.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 106

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
YES!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about! Good thing you were wearing the shirt, and I'm glad it got people asking questions. Keep it up.

That guy on the left though, that's not Rob Swift, who is it?

ill o.g.
Thats dope. I been listenin to xmen for a long time. Good job reppin illmuzik, im lookin forward to hear if they contact you about them beats for the guy chillin with fabo like you said.

Thats funny about that rob swift pic though. That def aint him, he was probly a substitute or somethin.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
i swore it was him though, cause he was up there with Roc and eclipse. He came down when Raida started doing some shit, and i didn't think it was him, cause it didn't really look like him, he looked younger and shit... Lol cause once i was lookin at the pic in my digital camera, i wasn't sure if it was him or not,lol.. I don't know who the hell it was if it wasn't rob, haha

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Hell yeah i thought it was him, i looked at him and i thought that he looked younger and shit, lol then i started to feel like an idiot, haha. I bet he was laughin about thinking some dumbass came up to me and though i was swift, lol.. It was still tyte to see fab and clipse though..

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I'm glad u were wearing ur IllMuzik t-shirt also... And I'm glad to my design is playing off too... (huh, Fade)...

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
NAH FAM THATS NOT ROB. i know rob , well not personaly but from meeting him and always talking with him at all the dj events around nyc . thats boogie blind i beleive. 1 of the new mwmbers of the x men crew. for all those that dont know rob left the xmen to persue asolo career and currently does not perform with them. I garuntee Rob wasnt even at that show period. hes still cool wit all the x men tho from what he says. if u wanna show some luv to and support for rob peep his new web site www.djrobswift.com and also post in the forum on there.

ill o.g.
DJFANTOM said:
NAH FAM THATS NOT ROB. i know rob , well not personaly but from meeting him and always talking with him at all the dj events around nyc . thats boogie blind i beleive. 1 of the new mwmbers of the x men crew. for all those that dont know rob left the xmen to persue asolo career and currently does not perform with them. I garuntee Rob wasnt even at that show period. hes still cool wit all the x men tho from what he says. if u wanna show some luv to and support for rob peep his new web site www.djrobswift.com and also post in the forum on there.

damn, i got his last solo cd, i didnt know he got a new one already.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Maknbeats said:
Good lookin fantom, i wouldn't of had any idea that that was booge blind. I knew it didn't look like Rob, but i didn't know who else it would of been. Thanks again..

no prob. dont quote me on if dats boogie blind or not tho. i only met him 1nce but my man knows him. i beleive precesion is the new 4th member of the x also. rob tore down a hot set at a event they had out here in queens this month (every thursday in june) in kings park . " turntablists sessions" he performed last thursday the 23rd.