i need advice from From my soccer hooligans who know about equipment

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
So i am getting back in shape and once i become fit i will get back into playing soccer...And i am looking for a pair of Soccer Boots but im trying to pick the perfect pair that is suited for my style of play becuz i dont wanna pick something ill regret...I am a striker that relies on my speed and cuts (or jukes) more than anything...aside from that my taste is flashy when it comes to boots im the guy ur grandfather hates for wearing white boots cuz he thinks everyone shud wear black lmao...with that in mind i will appreciate and view each suggestion im given so i want ppl who knows about the sport and equipment to help me find the perfect boots for me

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I used to swear by adidas world cups, then predators, now it's all about these....

NIK4035_400_1.jpg

Nike tiempo legend III

or if you wanna be cristiano ronaldo

prd_maxzoom_rfu-65967.jpg

Nike Mercurial Vapor V

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I used to swear by adidas world cups, then predators, now it's all about these....

NIK4035_400_1.jpg

Nike tiempo legend III

or if you wanna be cristiano ronaldo

prd_maxzoom_rfu-65967.jpg

Nike Mercurial Vapor V

wow those vapors are beautiful...i heard nike made different boots for different purposes like those vapors...is that true?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Why do you keep calling them "boots"?
I thought they were cleats?

everywhere accept here mostly calls them Boots

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
The soccer world calls them boots....

Predators are dope....

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
nike is good if u have a narrow foot. if you have a wider foot your probably better off with adidas or another brand. last pair i had was the predators but i swore by the lotto stadios most of my career. i used to rip the green labels off em an rock em all black.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
nike is good if u have a narrow foot. if you have a wider foot your probably better off with adidas or another brand. last pair i had was the predators but i swore by the lotto stadios most of my career. i used to rip the green labels off em an rock em all black.

i used to have lottos idk what model they were but they were all whitewith the black lotto emblem on the side all shiny..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.