I Need Bass Please Help

jayhask

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Anyone Know How I Can Get Thiem Bass Sounds Everyone Seem To Has I Cant Get It Those Bass In Fl Are Wack Can Some Help?

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
go oldschool and get a novation bassstation keyboard or a roland jp8000. if not there are tons of vst's out there.
adsf,
ELDIA

ill o.g.
massive from native instruments is a bass monster!!!

but any synth that can do a good sine wave will do.....first begin with a single mono sine wave with no resonance, next increase the unison(the oscillator will produce more sine's simultaneously) value up to 2/3 (at this point you may find the sound becomes quiter!) now slightly detune your sine waves until the sound thickens up. next for movement assign an LFO to the filter cut off and play around. Add some tube warmth or somthing untill yur happy. i like to think of thick pure bass as being like a chunky rope weaved with sine waves and rolled tight!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Reason is the champ...

Propellerhead Reason 3.0 Subtractor. Two osc's with adjustable waves. You won't have to look outside your software for a vst,plugin or anything else. Run the shit thru the Ecf 42 and you'll be blowing up speakers!!!! Make the switch....lol

members online