I need help w/Protools & Reason y'all

B

blackcza

Can anyone help with editing in protools, i want to be able to cut/splice and copy to extend a track on protools and in reason i need to know how to use the keyboard instruments with tracks already recorded in protools LE.thanx

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
It's really easy to edit in Protools..you can click right on the track from the end to drag it in to cut it down. You can split each part of the track into regions if u like usin "Ctrl E" or "Apple E" if ur using a mac. Theres a lot that u can do and there's alot of information about Tricks usin Protools online. Keep messin with it, you'll get it.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Man.....I need money! ya'll got me all jealous and shit.....LOL.....How the hell ya'll afford shit like ProTools and shit....I know the software and a bunch of plug-ins cost grip....And ProTools got a shitload of plug-ins.

light

Producer
ill o.g.
set the bpm.. use the grid and chop loops by use of counting bars

when cutting through sound waves, zoom in and cut where the wave crosses the 0 point

g@Vin c@$h

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I gotta question about reason for yall. How come every time i convert the song into an actual .wav file it takes like half of the punch and reverb out of it???
it's drivin me frickin crazy.