i need some customers to hustle these beats to

M

methmurda

yo sup mah peoplez yo i need sum custies for these beat they to hot to be sittin up in my crib i know every nigga say his shit hot and theres too much comp too just front but im a nigga in the grind that love music and luv to dropp them fire beats

C

Copenhagen

Don't just get online, get in line...you and every one in here is looking for the same ;)

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
DOn't just tell us your shit is hot show us...post in the showcase.....I seriously doubt that your shit is that hot any way because you're moving too fast you should pump your brakes a little and let people here what you have before you say you want to sell them!!!!!!!!!!!

Treynine39

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Unless you live deep in the woods by yourself, it isn't that hard to get people on your tracks. You can't just go off and sell them reight off. You get a local rapper, who has skill, and lace a few free tracks with him. Shop them and get cats to wonder who did the hot ass track dudes flowing on. Then business will pick up and you start charging. And if the buzz builds big enough, the major artists with come to you.