i need some sick vinyl loops

• beat this! voting starts in...

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i am a lazy bastard man i got a lot of loops off vinyl but i am sick of doin that but can yall direct me to where i can get some sick drum loops off vinyl without goin to the record store aight than yall 1

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
No... No, we cannot tell you where to get good drum loops. -5 points for you.

I, too, am a lazy bastard... probably one of the worst out there, but you can NOT have my precious hidden breaks. Go to www.the-breaks.com and search through who sampled what... it tells you if it was a drum sample. Or go to any of the millions of internet resources out there for new beat-makers. Millions. I counted.

Honesty

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
are drums that difficult to make that you have to find loops?...

I can see hats maybe... nothing compares to a live hat loop... but normal boom-bap kick-snares?...

I can do those myself...

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if only it was that easy, i am also looking for some sick vinyl loops as well and if someone did find a sick loop, do you think they would tell anyone about, prob. not, but good luck with that, try diggin, i notice people around here just want shit handed to them and it doesnt work like that, i put a lot of work into finding those samples, not about to just give them away, you know................

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
GRAFIK said:
if only it was that easy, i am also looking for some sick vinyl loops as well and if someone did find a sick loop, do you think they would tell anyone about, prob. not, but good luck with that, try diggin, i notice people around here just want shit handed to them and it doesnt work like that, i put a lot of work into finding those samples, not about to just give them away, you know................
Co-sign 2 times! I know theres mad heads up in here that spent way too much time, effort and money on digging to be giving shit away. Use the force Luke and keep digging!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Honesty said:
are drums that difficult to make that you have to find loops?...

I can see hats maybe... nothing compares to a live hat loop... but normal boom-bap kick-snares?...

I can do those myself...

Yes you can, but there is nothing like that live and/or grimmy and/or soulful feel a sample gives to a track. It depends what kind of beats you're making, but regardless, a drum loop you make out of samples CAN sound like a live loop, but with a lot of work... that human feel a drum loop has is really nice on a beat.

O

open mind

if u dont enjoy this why u making beats? u should really think about it.

Mindstate

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I would recommend getting a portable turntable to use for digging. You can go to thrift stores, flea markets, etc... and check them out before you buy them. You can also purchase breakbeat records, but it is kind of like cheating. I think that downloading loops that someone else sampled is kind of like using effects presets.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Just duplicating other peoples work and slapping your name on it is not original. Please chop up every kick, hi hat and snare for the sake of underground.