I Need Some Syhth-type Hip-hop Sounds!!!

ill o.g.
I Need Some Synth-type Hip-hop Sounds!!!

ALL I HAVE ARE SOUNDS FROM THE 80'S, I FEEL LIKE I COULD DO BETTER BUT MY SOUNDS ARE A LIABILITY

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What about soundfonts? Are you looking for those? That would probably be your best bet since you want synth sounds. What kind of sounds exactly are you looking for? Can you give us some examples?

ill o.g.
hip-hop type synth or instrument sounds. not like backround effects, lead sounds. i think i got some good ideas, but people in other sites say my ideas are good but i'm using the wrong sounds, you know what i mean?

ill o.g.
those soundfonts have sound banks. when i put the sounds in fruity loops, each sound (like 25 different one) are on one key. when i sequence them, one note is one sound and another one is a TOTALLY different sound. How do I seperate those sounds? There are some great instruments there but the are all part of one keyboard and you cant isolate each sound to change the notes. do you get what i mean?One note is a kick, the next is an instrument, and so on. how do i seperate them?

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
U can find soundfonts all over the internet I got a bank with real guitars and grand piano and it sound so professional.I want to thank Fade for exporting that website.Ever since then my music level has upgraded.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Bigfat, what did you do to solved your problem? I know what you mean about each note on each key so you can lay it across, but what did you do?