I Need Talented Rappers

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
I Need Rappers for my up-in-coming Mixtape titled THE MASTERPIECE!!! I am doing all the beats and I need rappers who can do full length songs to my beats. The oppurtunity is free and is on a first come first serve basis. Justy Emai me at blackbox215@yahoo.com or AIM me at Artistix215 This Mixtape will be passed around in Philly and Maryland. This is FREE Promotion or yourselves. FYI if you are wack I will not give you a beat to do a track on. Please have available media for me to listen too when you talk to me about this I really need talent not some whack artist. So I asking for all yall to come and help me out. Aight 1

Go TO www.myspace.com/artistix215 to hear some beats of mine.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Where are your beats???????????????

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Where are your beats???????????????

I Need Rappers for my up-in-coming Mixtape titled THE MASTERPIECE!!! I am doing all the beats and I need rappers who can do full length songs to my beats. The oppurtunity is free and is on a first come first serve basis. Justy Emai me at blackbox215@yahoo.com or AIM me at Artistix215 This Mixtape will be passed around in Philly and Maryland. This is FREE Promotion or yourselves. FYI if you are wack I will not give you a beat to do a track on. Please have available media for me to listen too when you talk to me about this I really need talent not some whack artist. So I asking for all yall to come and help me out. Aight 1

Go TO www.myspace.com/artistix215 to hear some beats of mine.