I need yall help!!!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
What up yall, I need opinions and advice from u guys....ya see, this morning my wife got into a car accident with our Hyundai Santa Fe,,,she was hit by a truck and flipped over from front to back landing on the roof. She's fine but the thing is,,,,the airbags never deployed, now i would think that a SUV flippin over from back to front would have both airbags deployed, not only that,,,,,,she said the back seats totally caved in,,,,if my kids were back there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya would of saw me on the news buckin at every employee at the dealership!!! So does this sound right to you guys? What should I do? I need some insight!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I would maybe seak some legal advice. Not to be Shiesty...but she may have injuries that a professional can find and you guys may be entitled to some ends. Also, some people go paking up a try to find they have done something wrong and then someone seeks damasges aganst them. A good lawyer should be able to take car of yall and make sure you get what you are entitled to or make sure you are protected from vultures.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Hell yeah go holla at a lawyer about that if your kids were in there they coulda been killed I got pissed off as soon as I read that because I know the only reason that stuff happens is because the compnies find the cheapest way to their vehicles together at the expense of the consumer.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
First, make sure wifey is ok, and get her thoroughly checked out, scans and all a that, - the words "i am fine" never heal wounds you cant see. Get her rested and take some time off, and make sure that your finances are legit and that in anyway this incident does not affect your dailr routines in anyway. Next start putting ish down on paper the time of the accident, exactly what wifey said, an account of the incident from the police and the guy who was driving the truck, place of the incident, hopefully some photographs were taken, but take as much as possible. Then head to a lawyer, because the simple fact that the bags didn't deploy is a winning factor in this case.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
break that company for all they're worth. Ha ha ha

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey not to sound sheisty but YOU can sue the car company and the person that hit her.

I got hit by a car when I was 11 and even tho I was " ok" (still have back problems and headacnes some time) I still got a nice settle ment when I turned 18 (dat was 5 years ago its all gone now. Lol)

But seriously. Like krzy said get thourough test . Kat scan . M R I. EKG all those test.
Cause there can be something wrong wit her dat won't show up till later ( god forbid).

Don't feel bad to take legal action.
Its our god given right to sue. Lol
And like you said if ya kids was back there.............. s*** don't even wanna think about that.

If you in the tri state area (ny, nj, ct) I can give you my old lawyers contact. They did good by me.

Holla

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
She has to go to the doctor, claims nowadays are fucking sh1t high, a new studio for example, could be got with the money! my mate works for one of these companies....

i thin there has to be witnesses as well,....

AND REMEMBER NOBODY CAN EVER PROVE OR DISPROVE WHIPLASH!!

and thats is a fact...

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
See the biggest factor here is THE AIR BAGS DIDN'T DEPLOY. Companies have special funds to settle these kinds of cases. Its part of there daily bizzness practice. Did you know that most company paractice is to iignore a known problem with there product. Then if some 1 gets hurt by it to settle out of court later. Its cheaper for them than to fix it. All this is true Contact a lawyer asap. Even if your wife only got a small bump on the head with no long term affects you are still entitled to and I would almost say garunteed a NICE amount of money. It won't even go to trail. They are garunteed to settle out of court . Sort of like hush money. Its nothin to them to give you a couple hundred thousand.
Because its saving them millions.
My adivce- contact a lawyer a good 1. they are garunteed to take ur case and you don't pay them till you get your settlement.

Yo on the real I hope your wife is ok and no long term damage was done.

Stay up.

1 hunnet.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, thanks everybody! She's "OK" but, i am going to have her go to the DR.s for more tests. Yall are fams man! yall got good hearts and I'm going to take all yall advice,,,One

,,,I'll let ya know whats the deal after I get the accident report,,,probably not till Tuesday after the american holidays.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
good luck stress!