I need your beats...

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
What up Family.....

This is The Equelizer reaching out to my fellow producers for some heat. As you know or don't know, I have two artist that I am working with, trying to get them a deal. I found it overwhelming and mind boggling to produce two entire albums back to back. It wouldn't be so hard if the two were alike, but one is from up north and the other is from the south. I have to make sure that the two albums are totally different from one another. I just finished producing ChiMiLL's album, he is the up north artist, and now I am working on Thuro's, the down south artist.

I thought about it last night,.....I could go to my ILLMUZIK family and see if some cats wanted to work with a down south artist. I wanted to see if anybody had any tracks that was just sitting in the stash and if anybody was willing to get their name out in another country, region, state or town. There is no pay, just recognition. I am printing up 50,000 copies of the album. I am distributing it here in MS, AR, and TN and the producer will get the credit on the album. The producers that we pick will get some copies of the album. I am looking for beats, it don't matter the style, all we want is knock. He is not your typical down south artist, he can take it from one coast to the other.

You can check out his page at: www.myspace.com/yungthuro

If you are interested, send the tracks to: freakyquedawg@yahoo.com

If you have any questions, email me at: theequelizer@hotmail.com

CHIMILL'S ALBUM...........COMING IN NOVEMBER.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
finnigan said:
lemme see what i got. you got a timeframe you looking at?

Oh....I am glad you said that. I forgot about that. The album is set to come out in late February, early March 2007. I want to be finished recording at the end of December 2006. So from now till the end of November 2006.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Relic said:
Hmmmm, no disrespect but 50,000 copies and you dont get one penny off of any of it....hmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmm, gotta think bout that, good lookin out on the opportunity...

I know. Thats why I said, what do you guys have in the stash? I could have did everything myself but that would have been hectic....especially when I am trying to market and manage too. I really wanted to give some other producers the opportunity to been known in another country, region, state, or city, depending on where you are from.

members online