I need your help... a big Favor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
I usely dont do this, but im REALLY looking for the first Fat Joe Video "Flow joe". I would like to have it on a DVD or a movie file (avi, mpeg, .mov etc)

I have search the net and there's one were i can see the video, but it is in a Real player file...

if someone can help out, i would make sure to looking out for you too.

Thankyou

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm sure you could find it on filesharing networks like ******** and DC++. But I know we're not allowed to talk about that sort of stuff here, so I won't go into it too much.

In fact I'd say I'm 90% sure it could be found using those or similar program.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
also, fade has the real player producer edition. if you can somehow download the realaudio file [maybe by rightclicking on it] then you could possibly open it in realaudio producer edition and save it as a different file. it's all theory because i am not familiar with this at all, but it might be a way.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
thankyou chrono... i guess nobody has that video already :( Fade.. wings.. help.. someone LOLLLLL
if nobody has it here, ill have no choice to check out those programs. I just wanted to check out my big brothers here first ... i looove youuu fam!!!!!!!! and i WANT That VIDEO! lol my bad.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
if you decide to go the deep forest way of findings, you should protect yourself with zonealarm. but even better would be a (internet-cable/dsl) router-box that would mask you completly to the risks of virus's and legal disputes. pm me for any ?'s

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
whut you want with that, that was back in the day when 'crack' wasnt jiggy...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
hehe what you know about that rig? ohhwait i seen your pic. haha jk.. from your pic it's interesting your background. this isn't on beudawns subject but if you have the time pm me how you got in hiphop.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
chrono my reply wasnt aimed at you but at gyal, was just teasin her.
what i know about what?
i aint got time to pm a whole story sorry, kind of busy but i got into hiphop 17 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.